Captured

Falicia:"What are we gonna do??"
Falicia was panicking, Emma came back beaten and battered without Grim and she was Freaking out.

Emma:"That bastard Taskmaster...hes gonna kill him"
Emma said as Gwen treated her wounds, there was a worried expression on her face aswell, Emma was hurt pretty bad.

Emma:"how do you even know how to great wounds like this?"
Emma said a bit impressed with Gwens handy work, for someone who was only used to tending to her own wounds Gwen was doing really good.

Gwen:"when you're fighting crime daily and nightly and coming home to a family, you get pretty good at tending to and hiding wounds, also Grim cant exactly die and even if he does he just gets to see his mom"

Emma:"so he really is the son of death, and since when is Death a woman...i was always told Death was a man and its always depicted as a man"
Emma said wincing when Gwen put rubbing alcohol on a cut to clean it.

Gwen:"so he said, even his dad told me that Death was his mom, it was a little hard to believe at first but apperently its true"
Gwen finished up tending to Emmas wounds as she smiled

Falicia:"wait cant he teleport...why doesnt he just teleport here?"
Everyone looked at Falicia who was serious about what she said.

Gwen:"since when can he teleport?"
Gwen was genuinely confused.

They sat there in silence.

Scene change brought to you by a weird mini version Gwen beating up a mini version of Grim who was peeping on her.

I woke up in a weird box or was it a cage I couldnt tell but I felt weird, I felt weaker than usual.

Taskmaster:"hmm so you're Deapools son, does that mean hes gonna come after you?"
He stood in a shadow so I couldnt see him but I did see the glow of his eyes because of his mask.

"Hmm if he actually cared about me then yea probably, you know I can just teleport out of this"
I stood up only to try and Teleport and not go anywhere.

Taskmaster:"good luck that cage makes it so even Deadpool couldnt heal from wounds"
He sounded happy but like an evil happy.

"Hmm...well shit guess im not going anywhere"
He seemed to get annoyed with my unamused tone.

Taskmaster:"i could kill you right now you'd be gone, no more!"
He was now infront of the ballistic glass as he banged his hand on it, he was obviously getting mad.

"Uhh ok, you think im scared of death, im quite the opposite"
I chuckled whiched seem to make him even more annoyed.

Taskmaster:"well then lemme really how scared you are"
He walked over to a pannel and pressed a button as suddnely there was no air in the cage, my eyes widened as i suddenly couldnt breathe.

"Ack! Fuck!"
I was choking as the world started to go black again.

Well Audiance that was embarrassing...i let a weird masked dude get the best of me and now im dead...

I sighed as I walked down a path to what looked like a hooded women sitting on a throne, i chuckled and looked at her shifting my weight to one foot.

"Uhhh....hey Mom"
I said a bit awkward

                 (Art by Themimig)  

                 (Art by Themimig)

Hey everyone sorry for being late again, lifes been hard I lost some family and friends but im back now so expect some good chapters haha

Love you all, stay safe!
Echosona