Another Mission (Thank God!)

I dont know why you're still here audiance, is it the girls, is it the comedy....scratch that none of this is funny because im getting harassed daily by these girls they rub their bodies on me daily, i wont complain about that because honestly im loving it, dont tell me you wouldn't love all these girls rubbing all over you.

Flash:"whats all the fucking ruckus out here?" He walked out if his room Yawning only to see me getting smothered by a bunch if girls.

"Hey flash, how did you sleep?"
I said barely able to get my bearings.

Flash:"god damn it, this isn't fair how do you keep getting more girls I can't even get one to look In my general direction!" He was obviously pissed and a little jealous, he grabbed the Gallon of milk from the fridge and started drinking from it which didn't suprise me at all.

Flash Thompson was a total jock, I feel like there's another term to describe him but I can't think of it right now maybe yall in the audiance could help me think of it, but right now I was getting smothered by idk how many girls now.

Emma:"does this happen daily to you?"
She said as she took a bite of what looked like a Bagel.

As I finally got some breathing room I turned to Emma and sighed only to nod as it was clear she still wanted something I just haven't been able to ask her what it is.

Gwen:"what are you still doing here?"
She said smugly still holding onto me.

Emma:"I need Grims help...there's something I need done only someone of Deadpools Caliber could help with"
Again taking another bite of her Bagel she returned the smug tone to Gwen.

"And that would be?" I said as I pried Gwen off of me which was hard because she was a Spider-being but she finally gave up and let me go.

What confuses me is the fact that she said it was something that someone with deadpools caliber why didn't she just recruit Deadpool, oh wait I probably know why...it's because he doesn't wanna do anything unless there's money, I mean what would a Merc be if he did free work.

Emma:"I need someone who's ruthless yet good with multiple weapons, and isn't afraid to hold back when it comes to dealing with enemies" She sounded serious which made me sorta happy, ive been wanting to kill something for so long.

Gwen:"you don't plan on killing these people do you?" Oh I forgot...the Spider-Beings don't kill...god grow some fucking balls, I think it was a wise man that said 'your enemies will not be afraid to use your emotions against you' so yea grow some fucking balls.

Emma:"that's exactly what I plan on doing, they killed someone close to me so now I want to find and kill every single one of them." There was a coldness to her eyes, a coldness I recognized, i've seen many people with that same look before they went on a murder spree....it's not a good look to to have the rest of your life.

"I'll help you but first you need to calm down, I know you want revenge but don't wear yourself out in the process" I said as I gave Emma a reassuring look.

Emma:"you dint understand losing someone close to you do you..." I did...I knew the feeling very well actually.

"Still calm thoughts make Rash Decisions, trust me Anger can be a weapon if you can control it, if you cant you might aswell just drop dead on the floor" Jean looked at me confused.

Jean:"how the hell did you get so wise all of a sudden?" I chuckled a bit because I did sorta sound wise.

"Uhhh it's best not to ask" I couldn't explain the fourth wall breaking I do because it would destroy their brains...probably.

Gwen:"hmm what exactly do you want Grim to do?" She crossed her arms as it was clear she didnt want me to go and kill.

Emma:"theres a mutant gang going around killing Mutant haters, my friend didnt hate mutants but because she was in the Area they had to kill her...so we're gonna kill every single one of them" the tone of her voice was Icy again it worried me but part of me loved it because i was gonna get to kill again.

"Well i guess we should get ready then, whos coming and whos staying?"
I turned as i knew this was gonna be a long and hard mission....ive never battled mutants before.

I hope everyone is doing alright, make sure to take a breather once in a while and once a day tell yourself that you're amazing because all of you are.

All my love to you all
-EchoSona