welp....im dead

Ok Audiance remember when i said my mom was Death, well uhhh yea shes amazing as a mother...but shes always so busy because ya know shes Death...this is a little embarrassing but uhhh yea Death is my mom and shes a little too caring...

"Uhhh hey mom...i uhhh i died haha"
I said in an awkward tone.

She hopped off her throne and sorta jogged to me.
Death:"oh my baby, who killed you are you ok how hurt are you?"
She was inspecting my body only to stop and look me in the eyes, her souless white eyes had no pupils.

Death:"you look pretty skinny have you been eating enough, you have been taking care of yourself right, make sure you eat and drink ok"
She was talking too much, i could feel my brain starting to overload.

"Mom mom enough, yes im eating enough, yes im taking care of myself, and it was a dude named Taskmaster who killed me...its was slow and torturous but im ok haha now that im out of that stupid cage thing my healing factor already healed me."

Her eyes went blood red at the mention of Taskmasters name, the air around us got cold as the surrounding souls and spirits ran away out of fear.

Death:"im gonna kill him personally"
She materialized a scythe that was made from bones and Necromancer magic, i used my hands to do a calming gesture to try and Quell her bloodlust.

"Mom im fine i promise, he just was annoying and got the better of me"
As if times couldnt get any worse my stomach growled which made the bloodlust instantly leave her eyes as they filled with care.

Death:"ill have Marcus whip up some food, come on hun"
She grabbed my hand and snapped as a table appeared where the throne was, a weird chef looking dude stood where Death sat.

Marcus:"you called Lady Death"

Death:"yes You remember Grims favorite, make it for him please"
She sat down and sat me sent me next to her  as the Chef dissappeared in a puff of smoke

All of this is so embarrassing...especially with all of you here seeing how Death acts but other than that shes a really good mom, just work keeps her busy.

"Uhh mom...I know its been a while but im here because someone killed me...and uhhh they wanna kill my friends"
A worried expression filled her face.

Death:"should I send The Rider after him?"
As she said that I looked at her confused when she said "The Rider"

"Wait you mean Ghost Rider, i thought the Devil had control over him?"
Mom laughed as I said that.

Death:"well lets just say i made his Deal better, so Shall i send The Rider after this Taskmaster guy?"

"Uhhh that would be interesting but i dont exactly know if thats the best choice because if i remember correctly Taskmaster had a Photographic Memory and has copied all the Avengers fighting styles and tactics..."

I sighed as Death laughed her eyes going red again, her nails turned to cales as her face turned more skeletal and scary.

Death:"oh dont worry The Rider can handle it, The Rider can beat the Avengers easily if needed, and ill be right there to personally decapitate Taskmaster when the Rider gets him chained up....No one hurts my baby and gets away with it"

Again i looked away embarrassed using my hands as a calming gesture to try and once again calm her bloodlust, her monsterous features went back to looking more beautiful and human and Marcus came back with the food, I sighed when i saw it was Buffalo Wings and fries.
He really did remember my favorite right down to the fries having a drizzle of ranch on them but not too much to make them soggy.
To make my mom happy I ate which put a smile on her face.

Death:"so shall I send you back with the Rider in Tow or shall I send you back where you died?"

"I always hate the woozy feeling you get after being revived..."
I really did, it felt as if i was given the worst case of vertigo and i instantly throw up each time...its fucking horrible.

Death:"im suprised you're not used to it yet, also is your father still a merc and a pervert?"
There was a slight smugness in her tone as if she hated him which I knew she did but she had to love him so she could see me and be able to revive me when I died.

"Yep...he likes to just leave too i never know when hes gonna be back or if hes even gonna be back sometimes, that man is the living definition of "he left for the milk" only when he comes back he never has milk its alcohol"
I wish I were exaggerating but I wasnt.

When I finished eating I stood up only to feel a pain in my chest as if my ribs were beging broken.

"Ow, what the fuck!"

Death:"someones doing CPR to you...i better send you back"

"Ok...god that fucking hurts"

Death:"i know sweetie, well i love you...try to die more so i can see you ok?"

"Uhhh dying is uncomfortable but ill try ok?"

Death:"at least you try hun"

Suddenly mom snapped and i woke up to Gwen and Falicia crying over my body as Gwen once again tried CPR as I winced and coughed

"H-hey that hurts ya know!"

Emma:"see i told you he'd make it"

Gwen:"YOU'RE ALIVE!"

Falicia:"thank god!"

I was then smothered by both of them only to wince due to my broken ribs andof course Falicia smothered my face with her breasts

Maybe dying wasnt so bad Audiance, i got a face full of tits so yea thats pretty nice.

Gwen:"ill carry you home so sit tight and lean into me"

Maybe these girls arent all violence and yelling....maybe they have actual love and heart after all...

Hey yall lifes been hell, works been on strike plus my family has been struggling so i havent been able to write, make sure to stay safe out there everyone i love you all thank you for sticking with me and putting up with all these late additions.

Love
Echosona