First mission

Hello again audiance if your reading this then I know you're there and I know you're watching me which I think is creepy but there's nothing I can do about it so you be you, anyways I just want you to know that there will be a lot of cussing and sexual Inuendos in this part so if you don't wanna read that turn back now....you have been warned.

Gwen:"again who are you talking to?" Gwen said as she handed me a cup of coffee.

"Like I said it's a long story and I doubt you would even understand it but I want you to say one thing so people can feel their fantasies come to life....don't ask questions and say this......to all of you out there I love and appreciate you and if I see you in real life I'd love to kiss you"

Gwen:"to all of you out there I love and appreciate you and if I saw you in real life I'd love to kiss you.....why did you make me say that again?" She took a confused sip of her coffee.

You're welcome Spider-Gwen fans No need to repay me.

"No reason...none at all" I said laughing a bit.

Gwen:"you're really weird sometimes I think you have a screw loose"

I took a sip of my coffee "we all have screws loose and my father is Deadpool....and my mother is Fucking Death herself....my Dad literally stuck his Dick in Death and had me instead of sticking his middle finger up at Death he stuck his dick up and Death loved it so much she had me"

Gwen:"so...when u die...do you just see your mom?" She sipped her coffee with a loud slurp.

"Well yea but still....I hug her and tell her I love her and she sends me back" I sip my coffee as my eyes drift to Gwen's cleavage which is very noticeable because of her crop  top.

Gwen:"well you definitely have your dad's eyes" blush touched her face as I looked away my face a little hot

"Hush" I little bit of Southern showed bit I quickly changed it hoping Gwen didn't notice.

Audiance don't you dare try and tell Gwen that I have a southern accent...it's because of my mom...she has a very strong southern accent but I try and hide mine because my dad hates it....if you tell Gwen I swear I'll hunt yal-I mean all of you down and kill you

Me and Gwen have been hanging out ever since she talked to me weeks ago when I first joined....btw we decided to form a team and we're just waiting on our first mission

Natasha:"there's a bank being robbed at 4th and third that's your first mission it's a beginner mission but it's just to see how you do"

Well...shit...I was hoping I could kill shit but I guess I'm gonna actually have to be a hero and stop a bank robbery

Gwen:"guess we gott suit up"

"Yea...guess so....TO THE HOVER BIKE"

Queue 60s batman whirl transition

Gwen:"what just happened?" She noticed we're suited up "how are we in our suits and how'd we get here so fast?"

I shush her "don't question it you wouldn't understand it's too complex for you brain"

Natasha:"wait....you have one other member"

"Shit who now?"

???:"me douchebag" I looked to see Scarlet Witch standing on the other side of the bike

"Well aren't you a tall glass of water...get on"

Scarlet Witch:"fuck you buddy I'm not as giddy as the rest of the girls here"

Gwen:"just shut up both of you"

I laugh "u think i give a shit I'm still gonna tell ya that ya have a nice rack and you're really sexy"