second mission (part 2)

Hello audiance this is part 2 of the second mission...now I know what yall are thinking  there are a lot of unanswered questions about the last one like "why is Rogue doing buissness with kingpin" or "howndoes black cat even know these heros when she's a villan" Well sit down and listen because I'll try and answer them to the best of my ability.

???:"hey asshole get up food" a voice said as I awoke in what looked like a cell.

I sighed "you know you can't keep me here" I can literally teleport out at any time but I have no clue where everyone else is so I know where to teleport.

Meanwhile

Falicia:"that fucker Kingpin got Grim"she slammed her fist on the table of the Avengers Tower penthouse kitchen.

Rogue:"this is all my fault...Kingpin said he had Intel on where Cyclops was....In order for me to get it I had to do something for Kingpin but I couldn't go through with it..."

Jean:"why's that!?"

Rogue:"because what he wanted me to do was kill you..."

There was an eerie silence,that tense silence that was so tense even the dumbest of people could tell there was tension.

Jean:"I thought you hated me"

Rogue:"I do but at the end of the day I can't kill you...next thing I knew I was knocked out and in that wherehouse

Falicia:"did anyone notice how Grim acted when he heard that the thugs hurt Rogue."

Wanda:"I saw it I just....it was so sudden"

Gwen:"yea it was...but he never ever killed anyone before...it was as if something in him clicked and who did he mean by 'becoming a cold blooded killer like "him" who's him?"

Falicia:"beats me" She sighed "we need to get Grim back...but how..."

???:"well looks like this is where I come in" a chipper voice chimed in

Jean:"well at this point why say no..."

Gwen:"fine..."

???:"nonono I wanna hear you say it"

Gwen:"fine.....please help us Deadpool"

Deadpool:"well it would've been better if you followed the 'please help us Deadpool' up with 'you're our only hope' but you all wouldn't know anything about that"

Jean:"you're just as confusing as Grim"

Deadpool:"well he is my son after all I taught him everything he knows"

Gwen:"so do you know why he does the stuff he does"

Jean:"I'm interested as well as to how he can just change everything around us"

Wanda:"or how he talks to someone who isn't there"

Deadpool:"it's a family secret sorry but if I told you your brains would explode from the shock" he loaded his pistols "now where are they keeping him?"

Gwen:"best bet is Fisk Tower"

Jean:"really would they keep him there but it seems so obvious"

Falicia:"I'll stay here with Rogue she's still recovering"

Gwen:"well be back"

Falicia:"bring him back in one piece"

Deadpool:"that's the plan sweetheart.....To Fisk Tower!!"

Transition brought to you by Chibi Deadpool punching the leg of an annoyed Gwen.

Gwen:"Grim can do this too...how?" She was all of a sudden in her suit.

Scarlet witch:"I don't understand it either..."

Deapool:"family secret hot things...anyways what do you see in Grim..." He kicked open the door and started shooting up the place.

Gwen:"what do you mean"

Deadpool:blasts a hole in a guy "come on I'm not stupid he's got his mother's eyes and my charmming looks but even I didn't think he'd have this many girls already"

They were quiet

She-Carnage:"we want him for a snack"

Gwen:"what are you talking about I don't have feelings for him" She said flustered.

Jean:"same here"she was flustered aswell.

Deadpool:"I'm stupid not retarded...ok that sounded better in my head but ima roll with it"

They arrived at giant doors

Deadpool:"big guys room?"

Jean:"yep"

Deadpool:"well I've had enough emotions for one day it's time to fuck shit up"he kicked open the door as he held a mini gun and started to light up the room like the fourth of July "GOOOODDDDD BLESS AMERICA LAAAAANNNDDDD THAT I LOOOOVVVEEEEEEEE"

When he ran out of bullets he let the smoke clear as the whole room was a bloody mess.

I laied there with bullet holes covering my body as I sighed. "Dad did you have to kill everyone?"

Deadpool:"well....sorry but you know me"

I held up a file "where's Rogue?" The Wounds healed.

Gwen:"back at the tower are you alright?"

Jean:"please tell me you're not hurt dear"

I was getting smothered "G-Give me some space I was just pumped full of lead"

Wanda:"give him some space girls"

I sighed as my dad was then nowhere to be seen as usual. "And he's gone...as usual"

We arrived back at the tower as I was then tackled into a hug by Falicia.

Falicia:"I'm so sorry!!!!" She was crying.

I sighed "it's ok I'm not hurt"

Falicia:"your suit is full of holes though are you sure you're ok?"

I laughed "yea I'm fine I swear I'm fine" She was still crying which I didn't mind but I felt bad. "It's my fault for getting captured...but I got something for Rogue..." I throw Rogue the file. "It's all I could grab I hope it helps"

Rogue:"t-this...this is the file...it says where Cyclops was last located and it shows where he likes to hangout....how'd you get this?"

I chuckled "my little secret" I laughed as all seemed well as I stood up I all of a sudden felt weak as I collapsed.

Jean/Falicia/Gwen/Wanda/Rogue:"GRIM!"

End of chapter 6 part 2

Hey yall sorry this this so long it's been a hectic week with my Grandfather's Funeral and work and other stuff but I'm gonna take a vacation to get myself together but Don't worry it just means daily parts so good for you guys and girls.

I hope yall stay safe I love yall and thx for putting up with me For this long

I love all of yall!!

-Echo Sona