the mysterious cat

Amy was running to meet up with her friends, team forces. Today, Kat called, saying she wanted the gang in the park. As Amy ran into the park, she saw Espio, Tails, Knuckles, Vector, Silver, and Charmy, looking at each other. Kat was there, looking on with an UwU face.

Sprixie: why'd you call us here, Kat?

Amy: is this about Karma? Does Queen Larien need our help? Is Crow from a past episode finally returning in this series?!

Charmy: is a giant cake monster covering the city with cake?! Sorry, I just thought about cake! UwU

Kat: uh, not exactly. Although, cake does sound good!

Amy: *confused* huh? Then what's this all about?

Ruby: *note that this takes place after the Karma arc* well, I was telling her that a broken guitar string isn't a real emergency, but....

Kat: uh, it IS a big deal when you're about to play in front of some of your fans! *the 3 young children from Campsite Fright were sitting there, eagerly*

Ruby: *fake cough* not really. *fake cough*

Kat: well, at least I didn't become a witch just because Queen Larien became queen!

Vector: uh, Kat, there's more than that with her. (note that he still loves Vanilla, and Ruby has a crush on Crow the echidna)

Espio: *sighs as he pulls out a cord* here. This is the best I can do.

Kat: thanks, Espio! Now my guitar can rock again!

Amy: *places down the box with the medallions inside* Kat, you gotta know what's important, like dark magic, and what's not, like a broken guitar string!

Kat: IT IS IMPORTANT!!!

Suddenly, Amy saw a girl, leaving a bus from the city. She wore a purple hoodie sweatshirt, and held a strange device within her hands. She seemed to be examining the box

Amy: hey! What're you doing?!

The girl ran off, as Amy started chasing her.

Amy: *chasing her* STOP, PLEASE! *watches as she got onto the next bus to the city* who was that girl?

Espio: hey, did you see who that was?

Amy: *sigh* no. If only though.

Sprixie: maybe she was a villain or something?

Espio: I honestly don't know. But we will learn her identity, and we will find her!

On the bus, the girl lifted the hood off her head to reveal a pink cat with long hair and blue eyes. She sighed as her failure to gather data on the mysterious energy currents had failed. As the bus stopped, she then walked off it, and entered the school she went to. She entered her dorm room, as she created a small device. After hours of inventing, it was about to be complete! She looked at it, and smiled.

???????: I might be able to gather more information on the energy currents at Station Square! *looks over a picture of her and a black chameleon with purple eyes and a silver horn* and then I'll have all the time to hang out with you.