Demonic Academy

Meanwhile, team forces were at headquarters, trying to know who that girl was.

Amy: who was she? Why did she run from me?!

Tails: I might have a guess. *shows off an old yearbook* if this person got on a bus to the city after taking a bus from the city,

Knuckles: *sees the point* and if this person was being anonymous as they were studying the medallion box...

Vector: *puts the pieces together* then that girl must be from...

Boys: *groan* Demonic Academy.

Amy: woah, aren't you guys jumping the gun a little bit here?

Charmy: maybe, but can you blame us?! They've been jerks to us everyday!

Vector: they've beat us in everything! Tennis, baseball, soccer, you name it!

Silver: they're probably practicing for the upcoming friendship games next week!

Amy: but she only studied the medallions, nothing more! Maybe she was curious about them?

Kat: uh, I thought you meeting Aurora's spirit and learning about the heart medallion would help you!

Vector: that doesn't work like that, Kat.

Kat: oh yeah!

Espio: the demonic academy is bad news, Amy. And whoever that girl was, it's obvious that she's up to no good!

Amy: *sighs* alright. I understand.

Charmy: with the friendship games coming up soon, they might beat us again! *sarcastically* I'm soooooo excited!

Kat: well, Pico's gonna be there! Uh, not that I have a crush on him or anything, heh heh! *blushes nervously*

Sprixie: I better check if she stole any medallions! *flies off*

Knuckles: I swear, we are NEVER gonna befriend a demonic academy student!

What they didn't know was that they were gonna meet a broken young feline, and help her with what's she has to go through.