returning to Demonic

Meanwhile, Mephiles was examining his sheets of paperwork, sorting it into files. He was looking for another player for the team.

Mephiles: too fat....... That one will obviously represent us wrong...... Pitiful....... Ooh, that one looks promising!

Meanwhile, at the Eggman empire...

Zazz: hey, Zavok, look! *holds up a letter*

Zavok: *takes it and reads* to Infinite the Jackel, from Demonic academy within the dark city. Huh, interesting.

Zazz: UwU (note: I ship these 2! Also, I see Zazz as kinda cute) hey, what's Demonic Academy?

Infinite: *appears* it's a boarding school for the most powerful, the head master being Mephiles himself.

Zazz: wow, where did you come from, Infinite?

Zavok: And how do you know so much about Mephiles?

Infinite: I went there as a child. I had some good times there, to be honest.

Zavok: so, they asked you to represent them in the friendship games this year.

Zazz: lucky!

Back at Demonic academy, Mephiles had arranged his team of darkness for Demonic academy.

Infinite: hello, Mephiles.

Mephiles: welcome back, Infinite. I would like you to meet the team that'll represent Demonic Academy. This is Ayana, Shade, Crimson, Scourge, Lara Su, Lightning, and Crystal.

Infinite: pleasure.

Shade: *thinking* I'll save both of us, Crystal. I promise.

team forces adventures: friendship gamesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara