Chapter 1

Live him with me...

Arzad's pov:(17 years old)

I laid with my head on my mother's lap with closed eyes. Her presence had always been a peaceful heaven for me. 

"Is everything finalized?" She asked me while running her hand through my hair. I nodded, as I took her hand in mine. All the preparations were done, I would be leaving for England in 2 days for further studies. "I will miss you, ummi(mother)" I told her and watched as a smile touched her lips. Sometime, it was hard to believe that she was also a part of this world. While all the other wives of my father were always trying to be in the spotlight, my ummi liked to be herself. Most of her time was spent with the kids or in the remembrance of Allah.

"Take care of yourself there and don't slack off about your prayers okay?" ummi warned me and a smile came on my lips. Everyone around me wanted me to be the best in every worldly field, my ummi wanted me to have a good relation with my creator. 

My phone rang, pulling me out of my thoughts. The call was from Ahmad, the son of a businessman in Dubai. I sat up as I picked the call.

"Marhaba, there's a party arranged on the farmhouse tonight and you have to come." He started off without even letting me reply to his greeting. 

He had been talking about these parties, all the guys in my circle seemed to be enjoying lately. I had been trying to keep away, but I think it was time now. If everyone was so enchanted by all this, maybe I should give it a chance too. 

"Okay, I will be there." I said ending the call. Ummi looked at me with questions in her eyes. Before she could ask me anything, I said my goodbye and left the room after kissing her cheek. Lying to her would have been difficult.

I got ready for the party, my cousin (Rafid Bin Hammad ) was also going. It was something which irritated me sometimes. The royal family and the circle which was allowed around us in Dubai was small. Everyone knew every other single person. 

As we entered the party, Ahmad welcomed us himself. "Finally the crown prince is here." he stated coming towards us. 

"The party is about to start" he took us inside waving at a waiter to get drinks for us. Ahmad was holding a alcoholic one for sure from the fowl smell on his breathe.

I watched as Rafid also picked the a glass of wine. I shook my head at the waiter as we took the seats. I knew most of the people on the party, many older and younger than us.

"Finally, the charms of the party are here" I watched as Ahmad stood up seeing a lot of women entering the party in shimmery dresses, all of them looked from different areas of the world, different skin colors, different features. I had heard about the private parties the elder men of the family seemed to enjoy, but I wasn't expecting to be a part of them so soon.

I watched as Ahmad and Rafid danced with them along with other males. Ahmad waved his hand at me, indicating to join them, I watched as a woman in her early twenties came towards me dancing seductively. My eyes were watching the movement of her hips, looking away from her was difficult, I didn't even try to. 

She moved around me, placing a hand on my shoulder as she whispered near my ear." Join me." Before I could even answer, I heard my phone ringing. It was from Azlan, my younger stepbrother (13 years old). I picked myself as I moved towards to a quieter part of the farm house with a frown on my face. He couldn't be calling me this late without a reason.

"Akhi( brother!) Where are you ? Ummi isn't feeling well. She has asked for you multiple times by now"he informed me. 

"I am coming home " I said ending the call, my frown was deeper by now, She was perfectly fine in the afternoon, what could have happened so quickly. 

I left with the driver, Rafid was in no mood to return home tonight. 

I went directly to ummi's room. She was laying on the bed as her maid stood beside her. Azlan also sat near her holding her hand. 

"Have you called the doctor?"I questioned the maid as I moved towards ummi. 

"She has left after checking her. Her blood pressure got low." Azlan informed me, as he stood up so that I could sit near her. 

"Where were you?" She asked me looking at the time. It was almost midnight. 

"Nothing... just a party" I looked away while answering her. 

"Have you taken the medicine?" I asked her trying to change the topic.

She nodded, but her face spoke more than her lips ever could have. She knew what a party meant at this time in our circle, that too which wasn't scheduled officially. I was expecting anger, but all I found on her face was defeat. She didn't want me to be a part of this hidden life style of the royals, but I was definitely proving to be my aabi's(father's) son after all.

"I am feeling better now. You should go and sleep, its late"she patted my hand.

I placed a kiss on her knuckle, whispering a silent apology. She gave me a soft smile. Azlan also kissed her hand before heading out. 

I changed into my night suit, it didn't take long for me to fall asleep.
_____________

Khaak chehre, kia husn?
Kuch saal or khyaal bs
Lehaz kuch, kirdaar sb...
_____________
Assalamu Alaikum readers! Heres the first chapter.
Dont forget to share your opinions❤️