chapter 7

Parisa's pov:
I quickly ate toast and got up, placing the veil on my face "Nano, I am going. Allah hafiz" I called her from the dining area and went outside with the car keys in my hand.
I had started the 2nd year of nutrition degree just a few days ago.
I had the first class with an exceptionally rude sir today morning and didn't want to be rude for that.

I checked my self in my corolla's window to make sure that everything was okay. I had a dark blue gown on along with a light blue veil which covered my whole face except my eyes. Nodding to myself, I opened the door of the car and settled into the driving seat.

The beautiful roads of Islamabad always made the driving enjoyable for me. I loved looking at the greenery surrounding this beautiful city. Specially when it rained, the city looked enchanting to its maximum self.

By the time, I parked my car into the parking lot of university, only 15 minutes were left in my class.

I quickly headed towards my classroom. Aisha was standing in the corridor waiting for me.
I greeted her and we headed inside the class. I took a seat in the far end corner, thankful that my usual spot was empty.

The class went as expected, Sir made sure to insult every second student on the slightest mistakes and unfortunately, Aisha was one of them.

After class, we had 2 hours before the next class. We both headed towards the canteen, Aisha still had a long face on.

"Cheer up. You know how sir is." I placed a hand on her hand.

"Yeah, easy for you to say" she pouted. She was looking exceptionally pretty in the light pink long frok.
I smiled, thankful for the veil in hiding it.

"Why can't I just get married? Is it even a life? Studying, getting scolded by teachers, than parents. I don't want to continue like this" she whined, making me chuckle silently.

"Because you want to be independent?" I raised a valid point, making her shake her head.

"No! Its Musa,who wants me to complete my education, before we get married." She pouted, telling me about her fiance.

"We are already in our 2nd year, enjoy this time" I told her trying to lift up her mood.

"Which type of guy do you want to marry?" She asked me out of nowhere making me go blank for a few moments. I hadn't really thought about it myself.

"One thing I am sure about is, that I want a simple life. A small house, with few pets and children someday, a relationship similar to my nana nano. They are so old, yet still in love with each other. I don't want an extravagant life, just enough to live a peaceful life with my loved ones.," I told her, trying to explain my thoughts to her.

We spent sometime in the cafeteria and then headed towards our next class.
I returned home around 1pm. After greeting my grandparents, I headed upstairs to my room.
______________

Assalamu Alaikum readers! Heres the update. ❤️