Chapter 6

Third person pov:

10 years later,
"Arzad bin Muhammad, the crown prince of Dubai has managed to shock the whole Muslim world again.
As you all have been reported, he is in Abu dhabi right now. Right before entering the meeting with the sheikhs of 7 states, he has publicly announced to change the rules in UAE.
We can already see a mixed reaction from the public, the Arab community isn't very happy, whereas the other people living in UAE seems to ecstatic.
Dubai's current sheikh, the crown prince's father is also in the meeting, let's see if the changes would be able to be made" a news anchor reported from Abu Dhabi, right outside the building, where the meeting was currently happening.

"We all know that, the crown prince never steps back from his decision. I am sure that this time would be no different" the anchor running the show said with a huge smile. Admiration along with intimidation was clear in his voice, like every other person in state while talking about him.
Muhammad Bin Ahmad closed the news channel and threw the remote on the table. All sheikhs were sitting on the table, looking equally livid, whereas the one responsible for all the mess was sitting there as if he wasn't the part of it at all.

"We have been quite about all the things, he had done previously, but this is too much. Now every other person is going to have the same rights as the Arabs in UAE? Huh!!! We have a lineage, we have respect which we need to keep intact. Putting anyone in front of an Arab, that too on an equal ground is an insult in itself." The sheikh of Ajman said.

Muhammad Bin Ahmad looked at Arzad, indicating him to answer. Arzad expected nothing less. He had learnt a long time ago that he was alone in this race of survival, his father wasn't going to protect him ever. Infact, if he ever became a liability, his father would be the first to eliminate him. He had enough sons to run the state.

"1st thing, all the things I have previously done, every decision proved to be the right one. You can see Dubai reaching new height right now because of those decisions.
Next thing, this decision is also for the welfare of UAE. The only reason, people still have doubts about visiting our states is because of the fear they feel because of our laws, or more like unnecessary partial ism, the Arabs gets"  Arzad stated.

"Fear is good, it helps them remember that this is our land and they should know their place" the sheikh of Sharjah said, siding with Ajman's Sheikh.

"True to some point, but to make our marks worldwide, we need more than fear. We are already standing at the peak we can reach with fear. I want to see Dubai on greater heights." Arzad spoke, indicating towards the difference between Dubai's and other state's success.

He picked up his cell and called hid PA, Umar."what's the situation right now? " He asked putting the cell on speaker.

" Ya sheikh, its as you expected. The news is already being broadcasted internationally. The whole western world is holding on the news, even without confirmation yet." Umar explained.

"I don't think, its a big price to pay, if we get the return in multiple folds." The sheikh of Abu Dhabi said.

"The news is already broadcasted, it would make our image bad if we deny it now." Muhammad Bin Ahmad said nodding in their general direction.
A victorious smile grazed Arzad bin Muhammad's lips.

After meeting, Arzad was heading down with Umar in the private elevator.
"Ya sheikh, it was a close call...." Arzad could hear the distress in Umar's voice. He would have preferred if Arzad hadn't done this in this method.

Arzad only nodded, knowing that it was the only way. If he had tried to convince everyone to change the rules, no one would have agreed. He knew how to get what he wanted, even with the potential risks.

This law had always sit unwell with him, When Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) had made it clear that no one was better than the other one on the basis on race or culture than why his people were adamant on keeping these laws.

He wanted to have a state where every citizen would be treated equally, not just the non Arabs getting punished for even pointing a finger at the Arab.

He hadn't bothered sharing his true thoughts on this matter in the meeting, knowing that it would hold no meaning in front of them. He spoke in the language, people sitting in that room would understand.

Arzad closed his eyes as soon as he was sit in the limo, he had a long way to go, if he wanted his dream to be fulfilled.

He rubbed his hands on his face, trying to rub away the tiredness. He took the tab placed there and started looking through the news himself.

His images and vidoes in the white thobe and shemagh were all over the news, which he was still wearing.

He went to his place in Abu Dhabi to rest a bit, he had to stay there for atleast a week to take care of business, whereas Muhammad bin Ahmad would be returning to Dubai by now.
_____________

Mere alfaaz karway, mere khyaal sachy hen

Meri soch ki akaasi, mere jazbaat ka aina jo hen....

______________
Assalamu Alaikum readers! Heres the update.

The girl would be introduced in the next chapter. ❤️❤️❤️❤️