chapter 2

Arzad's pov:
The desert wind was dry and extremely strong, it felt like storm was on its way. It was getting difficult for me to even keep my eyes open. I tried to look around, hoping to find a place to hide from this storm.

I saw a figure sitting on the sand, it was a woman in a beige gown. What was a woman doing in the desert that too alone during a storm? Question raised in my head. I took a few steps in her direction, but the distance still looked the same. I frowned while trying to focus on her.
Her hands were placed in her lap, her shoulders were hunched, her head was bowed.
"Who are you? " I questioned her loudly, hoping that my voice reached her over the wind.
She looked up and I felt my whole being put to halt for a few moments. Her eyes were different, the right one a beautiful shade of ocean blue, whereas the left one was partially blue, partially brown. The thing which made me halt were the tears filling her eyes.
It felt like she was going to speak, when I jolted awake. I was completely drenched in sweat.My heart beat fast as I sat down. What type of dream was this? I thought remembering those eyes. Even in the strong wind of the desert, I could see her eyes clearly,
My rapidly beating heart was the proof of it. I looked at the time, it was around 3 am. I got up and headed towards the bathroom shaking my head. It was a dream, I didn't want to keep thinking about. I took a shower and returned to bed in a fresh night suit.
____________

After a few days,

It didn't take long for me to settle down. I found my circle quickly in the oxford university too. Rafid was there with me along with a few other guys I knew from our circle.

I was sitting in the living room, looking through the chapter I needed to study tonight. Doing the best in every field I entered was what everyone expected from me, another outcome wasn't an option if I wanted to be the head of the state one day.

"We are invited to a party, by Hamdaan, Kuwait's minister's son" Rafid informed me, placing his phone on side, giving me the reference of the person, he was talking about.

"Its almost been a week, I had no fun. I need a break from this boring routine. Lets go" Rafid said with boredom etched on his face.

"Okay" I agreed closing the book. I remembered Ahmad's party, a part of me was attracted to the rush I felt in my veins there. I wanted to feel it again.

_____________
In the evening, when we headed out, I noticed that the party was arranged in the club.
"The club is booked completely for the party" Rafid informed me as we entered. I watched the bodies grinding on the dance floor in the dim light, the base could be felt in the ground. Rafid moved towards a sitting area with some familiar faces.
Many girls with barely napkin sized dresses were also already there.
We settled down, I watched the girls watch us curiously.
"Marhaba, glad that you came" Hamdaan, the host of the party spoke moving the girl in his lap a bit away.

"Please have something" he indicated towards the drinks already present on the table. All of them were alcoholic. Rafid picked a glass of scotch right away.

"Who are they?" A british girl asked which looked to be around 21 22. She was dressed in a bright red short dress. I was feeling her eyes on me, even when she questioned Hamdaan.

"Handsome Arab men, you can actually have a good night with" he winked at her chuckling.

"They are indeed one of the finest types" another girl around the same age said loudly, making all the other girls laugh. I could read mischief in the eyes of the red dress one.

"Please have something" Hamdaan said again, making me pick up a can of beer. I knew it contained less amount of alcohol, maybe I would be able to handle it.

I opened it and took a sip, the taste was the worst I ever had to taste in drinks, but I kept my face straight. Letting everyone know that this was the first time I had drunk alcohol wasn't an option.

I watched as the red dress girl got up and came towards me, there was space beside me. "Can I sit here…? " She asked leaning down, so that her face was closer to my ear.

"Sure" I told her taking another sip.
"I am Liena" she said leaning on me.
I nodded not bothering to introduce myself.
"You are very handsome" she whispered near my ear, her perfume was overly sweet making me feel intoxicated as she rubbed a hand on my thigh.

I sat there for a long time, taking sips of beer, relaxing slowly, as she took more liberties with each passing minute.
She was placing kisses on my neck, rubbing her body against me. Everything was getting drowsy slowly.
I stood up feeling the need to use the loo, but felt my head spinning. I quickly regained my balance before anyone else except that girl noticed.

I quickly headed towards the restroom. I looked at the time as I came out, it was already past midnight. We had classes tomorrow, I went to the table and told Rafid, we should leave.
"We can skip classes tomorrow, lets enjoy the night man" he said hiding his face in the blonde's hair. My eyes went to the red dressed girl's face for a second. She was looking shocked, as if she expected something else.

I took my leave, I was slightly intoxicated but not enough to forget who I was, and what was expected of me. Slacking off in my studies wasn't an option for me.
_____________

Mere khyal bhi jano
Mere sawal bhi jano
Mere khwab bhi jano
Mere azab bhi jano
Mene khud ko prhny ki ijazat di he
Mujhy hrf hrf prho
Mere kuch baab na choro.....

_____________
Assalamu Alaikum readers! Heres the update❤️
Enjoy reading❤️❤️