Trust

After recover the strength to stand again I head inside. When I enter the back door there was a hallway. I walk through the hallway and saw a photo hanging on the side of the wall. The photo consist of an elderly women 4 little children and a kid.

"It must be the caretaker and the 4 orphans but who is this tween. Is it the cheetah boy?," -Zeal

Before I can look closer I noticed Fenris was looking at me in the hallway. He looked at for a while and rushed out of the hall way and towards a room.

I followed after him towards the room of what seems like a kitchen. Surprisingly the inside was more cleaner than I thought. There were no speck of dust on the floor. I thought there would be a few webs here and there, since considering how the orphanage looked like from the outside.

The smell of fresh bread envelope my nose. The sound of boiling soup can be heard from the pot. It looks like they're cooking for lunch.

I looked down meeting a pair of blue eyes. He was hiding under the table. I stood still and waited for him to peak out.

"Hey, I'm sorry of how I treated you and your friends,"-Zeal

I said with a sad tone. That caught his attention and he looked at me surprised. Then suddenly my stomach growled. For the pass few day I haven't had a decent meal and the smell of delicious bread and soup isn't helping.

"Well that was embarrassing,"-Zeal

I said covering my face and crouches down. I peeked between my fingers and saw that he was looking at me pitifully. He tip toes towards me.

"D-do you want to eat with us?"-Fenris

He said while tugging my sleeve with a trembling hand. I guess he is still a little kid.

"Gosh, kids are so darn gullible,"-Zeal 

I thought to myself.

"If Big Bro Bayu doesn't mind then I would love to join you guys," -Zeal

I hide my cringe and said with a warm smile on my face. Then I frown.

"But since it's unlikely that I'll get a approval from him since we had a little fight with each other," -Zeal

Fenris looked at me even more pitiful.

"W-why?,"-Fenris

He asked curiously. I lower my hand and sighed.

"Hey Fenris can I tell you a secret,"Zeal

Fenris looked around quietly before nodding. I crouch down and whisper it in his ears.

"To tell you the truth I've always admire Big Bro Bayu, but he mistaken it as stalking and now he is uncomfortable around me," -Zeal

"You admire Big bro Bayu?" -Fenris

"Of course I do, why do you think I was so desperate to meet him," -Zeal

I said looking while looking at him.

"I mean he's strong," -Zeal
But stupid.

"Caring and pay attention to every detail,"-Zeal
A paranoid bipolar.

"Not to mention I've seen how he fought off bad people and protect the weak,"-Zeal
A rebel that is on the wanted list.

Fenris looked at me as if he's found a comrade.

"Right! Big Bro Bayu is cool, kind, and strong. He is my ideal hero," -Fenris

Aw how pure and naive but then again I'll admit that cat is strong and not a bad person. It's just that his first impression wasn't great.