Quick run down

Hello everyone. This a story for my Black Y/n's It's hard to come across any that make you feel seen on this app, so I decided to make one. This is gonna be a quick run down of all the things you'll need to know.

You're a first year on the Karasuno Volleyball team (Ladies)

You are a Libero meaning you usually are place in the back middle. The job of the Libero  is to keep the ball in play. You are not very tall because most Libero's tend to be lacking in the height aspect.

I will often use Caramel and Chocolate interchangeably because I don't know how dark (Y/n aka you} will be so don't think that you're jumping from one skin tone to the next every paragraph or so. You're as dark as you want to see yourself in this story. You will also switch from natural hair styles to braided hair styles every chapter or so.

{Y/n}= Your name

(L/n}= Last name

(E/c)= Eye color

(H/c)= Hair color

ALL ART WORK BELONGS TO ORIGINAL CREATORS AND/OR MUSIC.

But now that that's out of the way I'll update soon, I'm excited to create this story to bring you into my own world. I don't have a upload schedule but I'll try and put something out every two-three weeks (Yes I know slow uploads sucks)