Strawberries and Chaos

Several nights had passed since Hinata had been staying with the (L/n)'s. Each night he woke up early to find a pale ebony woman standing in the hallway. She always stood outside of the same door hugging herself with a longing look while starting out the window with a faint smile. Her slender figure moved towards the stairs. Gripping the railing tightly. Something he had noticed both (Y/n) and Daisy did. He followed after her. The steps creaked and groan under his weight while the women made no sounds. At first, when Hinata saw her he was frighted. She stared directly at him, she never blinked. He stared at her chest checking to see if she was breathing. She never would, almost as if she were frozen in time. She sat on the couch rubbing her hands over her silk nightgown with a soft hum. She enjoyed the feeling of the silk on her hands. Hinata watched from the corner of the stairs. He was fascinated by her every move. "Lovely," she cooed while turning her head towards Hinata. He shuddered while gripping the banister tight. "You have been watching me for some time now haven't you?"

Her voice was soft and sweet. Almost as if it was handcrafted by God himself. "Why don't you come and sit next to me. After all. It seems like you're the only person who can see me for the time being." He stared uncertainly if he should run back to his room or take the chance. The ghostly woman looked familiar but he couldn't place where he had seen her. Slowly he made his way down. Taking caution to avoid noisy steps. He sat down looking at his hands not daring to look the women in the eyes. "Aww look at you. I can see why my (Y/n) has a crush on you, you're so innocent looking." Hinata's eyes shot open he sat straight up in shock. "SHE WHAT". The woman winced while grabbing her head. "Not so loud darling. I have the worst headache in the world it's been going on for centuries" It clicked in Hinata's head. He finally looked at the woman up close. She had two scars one on her cheek the other on her eyebrow. She had big (E/c) eyes just like (Y/n) and sharpe cheekbones like Daisy. Or rather (Y/n) had big (E/c) eyes like her mother while Daisy inherited her cheekbones.

She smiled seeing the gears in Hinata's head-turning. "What has you thinking so hard?" "Mrs.(L/n)!" he said more so as a question than a statement. "That's my name don't wear it out." He noticed a mole on the woman's lips (Y/n) had the same one, although she looked more like her father there was still some similarity between the two. "I've noticed how the two of you give each other longing looks when you think no one is watching, or how (Y/n) while always touch you whenever she has the chance. Like when you two are on the couch and she'll lay right on top of you. The small blush that creeps into your cheeks when you two lock eyes. I see it all." She said softly while looking up at the skylight. Young love is such a lovely thing. It takes me back to when I was your age. I had all the boys wrapped around my pretty little finger." "She only sees me as a friend," Hinata said glumly. The black-haired woman smiled.

"I can tell there is something more. You just have to push for it. My girls have walls put up to the outside world. They're stubborn, aggressive, and fisty, they get it from me of course. Even after death I still affect those two." She sighed. "Although (Y/n) has it worse than Daisy. It'll be harder to knock down her walls but I can tell she secretly hopes that you come in swinging shattering the wall into millions of pieces. Trama's a bitch, a bitch that I accidentally bestowed on her." Hinata nodded clinging onto every word she said. "Can you do me a favor?" She asked while turning back to Hinata with hope-filled eyes. Hinata nodded. She took his hand in hers, she was cold to the touch. "I want you to push (Y/n) out of her comfort zone. I want you to be her first real partner. Show her it's okay to be vulnerable and that she doesn't need to hide her fear with anger anymore. I want you to be her safe space. Can you do that for me?" He nodded without giving it a second thought. She smiled. "Good. I'm counting on you then." She smiled one last time.

The sound of chirping birds woke Hinata up. He stared up at the ceiling. his limbs stretched out like a starfish. His pillow was stained with drool with his neck at an odd angle. He heard laughter outside of his room door. It was Daisy and (Y/n) Daisy was a master at creating a story out of nonsense; often leaving (Y/n) gasping for air with laughter. Most times they didn't make sense. Hinata stared at his hand. The one that had been held the night before. Or was it all just a dream? Ghost weren't real. Or were they? He quickly got dressed to catch up with the two girls. He walked quietly behind them. "Daddy said he would be going to work today". Daisy flashed her phone to (Y/n). She shook her head. "Yesh even on vacation he has to work." She joked.