Untitled Part 7

"Bug spray?"

"Got it"

"Sunscreen?" 

"Got it"

"Jacket?"

(Y/n's) father stood in the doorway going off a list he made in his head to help his daughter pack: for a week-long training camp. (Y/n) paced around the room double-checking her surroundings for anything she might have missed. From chargers to hair supplies she had it all. The training camp was the highlight of being in the volleyball club. All her hard work had finally paid off. She would have a week-long getaway with like-minded people that enjoy her sport. The idea made her jump for joy, although on the outside she kept a calm composer through the long checklist her father had set out for her.

"Deodorant?"

(Y/n) paused mid-stride before turning for her restroom. "I gotta double check" She called from the restroom. After a few moments of shuffling, she emerged with a jumbo-sized deodorant in hand. "Got it" Her father let out a small tsk of amusement before sending out his rebuttal. "Nasty ass, if you're gonna sweat shouldn't you have deodorant?" (Y/n) smiled guiltily before grabbing a few extra devices before zipping up her backpack and tossing it over her shoulder. The sun had barely risen by the time (Y/n) had made it to the school for drop-off. Parent's stood with their children making light chatter until it was time for their departure. "I didn't expect there to be so many people" Your father committed, he easily parted the crowd of people. They cleared easily like a parting sea, all (Y/n) had to do was keep pace with him. The two (L/n's) quickly sign their names on the roll call sheet before making their way into the building. For a quick breakfast provided by the school.

(Y/n's) eyes bounced off every surface, she took mental pictures of everything, this was her first training camp and she didn't want to forget the sights and people she would see. She couldn't help but notice how different the school seemed at night, everything was cleaner. There wasn't gum stuck to walls, no spills that needed to be cleaned. Nor were there stray papers in the hall. The students that were in charge were very diligent with their work. A familiar voice snapped (Y/n) out of her daze, she looked up at the orange hair boy beaming with energy, followed by two others. A young girl who you assumed to be his sister and the other his mother. "Hey Hinata, how's it going?" You asked while tucking your phone in your pocket and meeting him halfway. "I'm excited about the trip," Hinata exclaimed, he was louder than all the people in the room combined. "Knock it down a few octaves or you're gonna give everyone a headache." Hinata apologized quickly before being interrupted. "Hey Shoyo, is this the girl you were kissing in your sleep?" Natsu asked while tugging on his arm" Hinata's eyes slightly widen.

He quickly dismissed the claim although his sister was persistent in the matter and refused to drop it until she got an answer. "LADY CROWS". A loud voice called to quiet down the crowd of people. "WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT YOUR BUS IS HERE AND WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE LINE UP TO GET ON. SAY YOUR LAST GOODBYES AND MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE EXIT". Coach Yumi yelled several times until she had all the girls accounted for. "When you get settled in call me and don't forget to take pictures". (Y/ns) father said before letting go of us darling girl. "Don't worry I will, you don't have to worry." She gave her father a quick kiss on the cheek and hug before waving Hinata goodbye and catching up with her team members.

================================================================================================================================================================

Before Hinata get out a small breath of fresh air, a fairly loud gruff voice stopped him. "So, you dream about kissing my daughter?" Mr.(L/n) said with his arms crossed while growing to his true size. You couldn't tell how big the man was because he has hunched over moments pryer. His height both impressed Hinata and intimidated him. "Uh no, sir I think Natsu is just going through a phase. She's become really interested in boy-girl couples lately." Hinata spoke a mile a minute while sweating profusely trying his best to defend himself. Mr.(L/n) smiled. He gets it he knows his daughter is breathtaking,  he would have been surprised if she didn't attract attention from boys. But nonetheless, he didn't want him or anyone else sniffing around his charge. "I suggest you stay that way or me and you". Mr(L/N)

wrapped an arm around Hinata's shoulder. He was dangerously close to the fine line of a hug and a chokehold. "We're going to have some big problems".

"Yes sir," Hinata said with a gulp. He was now scared for his life.

"Good" Mr.(L/n) said while freeing Hinata and giving him a hard slap on the back. "Enjoy your self kid" and with that, he left. 

*Time skip*

(Y/n) could barely sit still while waiting to get off the bus. She had taken a nap on the way there and now she was ready to explore until she dropped. She was so happy to get off the bus that she completely missed the first step and face-planted. Her teammates stared in concern to her surprise she was laughing. "I think she's lost it," Maria whispered into Karry's ear. She simply nodded while extending a hand to help (Y/n) up. "You good girl?) She asked once she pulled you on your feet. You only nodded while grabbing your bag. Two giant buildings stood before you, one for teachers and the other for students. "Hustle ladies, drop off your things, and then come back outside, you're gonna jog uphill let's get those muscles warmed up." Coach Yumi yelled with her hands around her mouth. The floor levels were separated by grade level. 1st years on the bottom 2nd yours floor two and so on. The lady crows were given a few minutes to stretch before being sent off. (Y/n) quickly broke away from the pack speeding ahead to see all the things the motion had to offer. Soon she found herself alone at the top of the mountain with her teammates nowhere to be seen. She continued her journey up the mountain slowing down every once in a while to take a quick picture. 

Beautiful simply amazing. (Y/n) thought, when had made it to the top of the mountain, and as expected the view was way beyond what she expected. A great big river flowed gracefully, if she listen hard enough she could hear it. Lush green mountains and grass surrounded the slice of peace on earth. By the time (Y/n) had made it downhill all of the schools had arrived, they were doing a friendly meet, and it great getting to know those they would be rooming with for the next week. (Y/n) quickly fell in line with the rest of the team in numerical order. They were currently meeting the Nekoma players. This process lasted an hour.