Untitled Part 21

(Y/n) stood in the kitchen in a long robe gray robe. The white tiles turned an orange hue from the morning sun. Dishes piled up high in the sink.  (Y/n) woke up early to make breakfast. She dripped cheese onto the last omelet spelling out the word "Sorry" She tried her best not to spill it everywhere. She liked her wrist cleaning up the small mistake. She tossed the last of the last of the dishes into the sink and the eggshells into the trash before waking up the home. "Nana" she whispered while turning on the lights in her room. She gently pulled the blankets off her grandmother until she woke up. Next was Daisy. She spared no consideration. "Wake up I made breakfast." She yelled while turning on the lights and snatching her blankets. Daisy shuddered at the sudden cold. She wanted to call (Y/n) several slurs that came out in small grumbles. Next is her father. She woke him by gently shaking him. "I made breakfast..... Samantha can come to if she wants." He rubbed his face sleepily before moving his blankets the side and swinging his legs off the bed. "I'll give her a call." (Y/n) nodded while closing the room door.

The family had all been seated at the table. As well as Samantha. One by one by one she brought out the plates. She grabbed the last one and gently set it down in front of Samanta with a sigh. "I would like to apologize for how I treated you yesterday." The room went silent as they all watch (Y/n) fiddle with the end of her rob before looking towards Samanta meeting her gaze. "I lashed out at you because I was angry. And I now realize that what I did was extremely immature for my age...... so having said that, please accept my apology" Samanta nodded with a smile. "Thank you. I appreciate it." She stood up and walked over to (Y/n) with open arms. She hesitated before excepting the hug. She hated every second of the huge but stayed silent. Samanta wasn't a bad person. She was just someone new that would be in your father's life. Even if that means she replaces your mother in some ways, you knew it would just have to be something you were okay with.

*Giant time skip*

"How long are you going to hold my hand?" (Y/n) asked with a snarky grin. "Until you tell me you love me" Hinata grumbled. You laughed. "So if I never say I love you then that means you'll hold my hand forever?" "You'll also miss your flight" Hinata commented. 8:30 in the morning at 8:30 in the morning you had a flight to catch back home. You would be going to college in America while Hinata would be going to Brazil the following week. As always Hinata had a one-track mind stuck on volleyball he decided to better train himself and fine-tune the basics. Every so often you two would play one-on-one matches but those were few and far between with how much studying you had been doing lately. You were going to be a teacher, something you had always wanted to try since you were a kid and now the time has finally come. You sat down on the uncomfortable set squirming trying your best to get comfy. Hinata sat next to you. completely forgetting he was meant to be mad at you, he started talking about you guessed it volleyball and food. He was really hungry despite having 3 tacos on the way to the airport.

Time flew by quickly as he went on and on about all the things he would do in Brazil. When finally it was time for you to leave. The mode took a dive the two of you now sad wanting to keep the other with you for as long as possible. "I love you," You said while standing up. You bent down kissing him on the cheek. "That was weak LOUDER" He yelled while jumping next to you. You were startled at the sudden yell. "I love you," you said a bit louder a bit embarrassed now that people were watching. "NOT GOOD ENOUGH LOUDER" He bounced in place while you laughed hysterically. "I... LOVE YOU". You yelled while joining him in his once fest. "I STILL CAN'T HEAR YOU I LOVE YOU" (Y/n) took in a deep breath before giving it her finally attempted.  "I LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEE YYYYYYOOOOUUUUU" You huffed while using your knees to support yourself. "Was that good enough?" Hinata nodded while helping you stand upright.

"Good because now I'm dizzy." You gave Hinata a quick kiss before going onto the plane. He waved until you were out of sight. Later that day you found out that someone had recorded the interaction. You smiled while tagging Hinata.

(This is the end of the story and I hope you enjoyed it. I will be working on another story very soon. Which will be a BNHA story. I'll post when I drop the first chapter. I have a bunch of ideas so just pick which one you like best and I'll get to work. Note the au you pick determines what character I write about.)

Fantsy au - Tamaki

Pokemon au - Sero

Singer school au - Denki

Ballet school au. - Deku