Lil friend

(F/n) sighed while watching (Y/n). She had become restless on the plain. Bouncing her leg like crazy; she gripped at the arm rest with her head pushed up against the headrest. With a grin going from ear to ear. "Honey, darling, sugar pie." Your father started while rubbing your shoulder. "Calm down, I don't want you getting a nosebleed." (Y/n) quickly turned her head with a shocked expression. "That happened once". Your father chuckled. "You really are your mother's daughter". She smiled forgetting how eggier she was to get off the plain. "Do you still think she's still taller then me?" Your father nodded. (Y/n) huffed. Ding dong. The plain went silent and the pilot spoke. "We will be landing shortly please put up your tray tables and all devices and fasten seatbelts" *click* "Wake up your friend. Tell him to get ready".

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The family and a half walked with a purpose. People cluttered the walk way blocking (Y/n)'s view. She stood on her tip toes while bitting her bottom lip. Palms sweaty, heart racing, legs shaking. "I don't see her"; she whined while desperately trying to move higher. "Be patient, John told me they were close. It won't be long till you see them." She simply nodded while shifting back and forth on her feet. Hinata watched as well. He wanted to see this girl that (Y/n) was so ecstatic to see. "There she is" Yore father said while pointing at your twin. (Pic up top)

"DddddaaaaaaaSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIYYYYYYY" . (Y/n) took off to the girl decked out in all black. Hinata's eyes were all over the girl. She was drop dead gorgeous. He couldn't tell which was prettier. The silver jewelry she sported complimented her dark chocolate complexion perfectly. She easily towered over Hinata and (Y/n) when it came to height. The two girls collided with a loud squeal. (Y/n) hoisted the girl up happily swinging her wildly. "YOU GOT BIGGER" Daisy yelled while being placed on her feet. "You got prettier" (Y/n) smiled while pulling Daisy in for another hug. (F/n) joined in on the reunion. "Hi daddy" Daisy said while turning to hug her father. Before he could speak Jhon (aka the favorite uncle/ brother spoke up. "I hate to break up the moment but I think we're forgetting about someone."

He motioned his head towards Hinata, he stood awaradly with his hands in his pockets. Daisy looked over your father while letting go. She turned to (Y/n) then to Hinata then back to her then to their father. "Who's he?" She asked while crossing her arms. "That's your sisters little friend" "NO HE IS NOT" she yelled with a whine. "What is he then?" (F/n) teased. She went silent with a small huff. "He's my friend." She mumbled while grabbing her suite case and duffle bag. "Is he lil or big?" He teased one last time. "He's big at heart" she said. (F/n) stared with a smug look. "He's little alright but he's not my lil friend. He just happens to be a friend that's little"

Hinata snorted your family was definitely something. He couldn't wait to meet the rest of them.

(To the person still reading this thank you. I was tempted to drop the book since it wasn't gaining traction. Your comment really motivated me to keep working on this story.☺️)