CHAPTER 2

" CONTROLLING
PARENTS
WILL ALWAYS
ASSUME THEIR
CHILDREN ARE
THEIR PROPERTY
THEY CAN PROSSESS"

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

I hurried to correct myself, but for some reason my words started to shutter out my mouth as I continued chewing inside of my jaw. 

"I did amazing Mom."

"Your fucking ass better damn well have," Victoria said. "Yana did you remember the agreement with made, don't you?"

"Wonderful," Victoria said, her voice was not sounding no happier. "Good Hurry the fuck up and pack your shit we got to go. I'll be there in twenty minutes Yana."

"Mom, I can't," I started.

"What the fuck do you mean, your ass can't?"

"Mom trying to explain that I'm a Thirty-minute walk away from my dorm room," I nervously said. "M--Mom I won't be ready in time."

My Mom devilishly chuckled on the phone. "Yana, I suggest your high yella ass better fucking run, like Forest Gump then." And then my Samsung phone beeped rudely at me, saying that my mom had hung the phone up on me.

All sudden, I felt a damn wave of nausea washed over me, and my fucking mind began to race like crazy. She'd be so fucking mad at me, if I wasn't ready in time, she could decide to stop funding my education, she could...... Fuck!"

I broke into a run. My right hand, still clutching my cellphone, rose up the leather straps of my Gucci backpack to hold it in place; my left arm swung back and forth, propelling me forward. My feet stomped and thundered against the concrete below, sending waves of tingles and sharp pains up my shins and into my thighs and hips. Within minutes I was panting and out of breath.

I reached Brooklyn Halls to go to my dorm room at Othmer Hall within ten minutes

I reached Brooklyn Halls to go to my dorm room at Othmer Hall within ten minutes. As I went through the sliver glass front door, I caught a glimpse of my sweaty face. I huffed and puffed, my legs were on fire, and they felt like jello beneath me, as I trudged up the marble stairs. I tried to force my legs to go faster but they wouldn't listen to my damn pleas at all. Apparently, they didn't care about my education, either. When I reach my room, the door was unlocked, my roommate Nova was sitting on her bed with her legs folded underneath her.

 When I reach my room, the door was unlocked, my roommate Nova was sitting on her bed with her legs folded underneath her

When her hazel green eyes looked away from her cellphone and up to my face, her smile faltered and then faded. "Iyana," she said, her melodic  voice low. "You look awful bitch! Are you okay?"

I let the leather straps of my backpack slide down my arms and the bag dropped noisily to the floor behind me. "My M---Mom..." Those were the only words I managed to squeeze out.

"Oh Shit! Is she coming?" She asked, and got up from her bed. "Yana is it right now?"

I nodded as my lungs wheezed. I bent over with my hands pressed against my knees.

"Bitch breathe! take deep breaths," Nova said. "Yana love, slow deep breaths. Do you need help packing?"

I could only nod in reply. Nova sprang into action. Underneath my bed was my pink Louis Vuitton suitcase. She ripped it out and unzipped it with speed. Then her deft hands flicked the lid open, and her feet rushed to my closet.

"I'm glad Yana, girl you don't have as many clothes as me," Nova said. "Would make this a lot harder on a bitch." She grabbed my clothes, hangers, and all, and stuffed them into my case. I tried to laugh at her joke but only a meek cough came out of my mouth. "Deep breaths," she said. "Bitch did you run all the way here?"

"Girl yeah," I managed to say. "She called... After the exam... Finished." 

Hey Loves!!!!😘💕☺

I'm sorry I been M.I.A on y'all I'm slowly trying to get back to updating this book and posting my new books too, so be on the lookout for those new stories. But thanks everyone for being patient with me, it means alot.

How did you guys like it?

Iyana?

Victoria?

I hope you enjoy ❤

To Be Continue.......

Don't forget to "Comment and Vote"