CHAPTER 3

"SOME PARENTS
JUST
NEED
JESUS
ESPECIALLY
THE
CONTROL,
MANIPULATION
AND
POSSESSIVENESS
IS THEIR NAMES
OF THEIR
GAME."

🥀🥀🥀

Nova stuffed the last pile of clothes into my pink Louis Vuitton suitcase before moving to the desk at the end of my bed. She bent her knees and swept her arms across my desk, collecting most of belongings into her arms. My notebooks, my pen holder, my brush, and my hairdryer. She turned on her heels and tossed it all into my case.

The feeling had returned to my legs, allowing me to walk to my bedside table and throw everything out onto the floor. Nova was right—I was suddenly glad I'd brought so few belongings with me. When the bedside table was completely empty, Nova joined me by my pink Louis Vuitton case and knelt on the floor.

She stuffed my Gucci toiletry bag down the side of the case, jamming it between my clothes and the lining. Before we closed the case, I gazed around the room to check I had everything.

"It's okay bestie," Nova said. "I have your address. I can send you things if you leave anything behind. Or I can hold it until I see you next time."

"Thank you, bestie, you're the best!" I spoke.

"It's okay, you know I got you anytime" Nova said. "I remember your mom Victoria from last time she showed up here."

From the doorway, a sultry deep voice spoke to us both: "I left a good impression, did I?"

Nova got to her feet, stumbling a little. "Yes, ma'am, Mrs. James."

Unable to stand, I eased myself up onto the edge of my bed and looked at my mother. Her golden tan skin looked soft and smooth, opposite to what kind of person was hidden inside; her long black curly hair was clipped so short I could see her short curly hair with a little scalp and the shape of her skull. Without moving her dark brown eyes from Nova's gorgeous medium tone face, she asked me: "Are you ready to fucking go?"

"Yes, mom," I said. I stood from the bed and lifted my pink Louis Vuitton case onto its wheels before slinging my Gucci backpack onto one shoulder. It was then that my mother's dark brown eyes settled on me. A cold shiver ran through my damn body as I stared into her stern expression. Her looked almost lifeless, her mouth a hard line.

"Hell No!!"

"Maybe you should go wash your ass up first," Victoria said. "You're in no damn state to go for lunch in public."

"I'll need to get my bag," I said, averting my green-hazel eyes from her. "It's buried inside the case."

"Hurry the fuck up then," my mother snapped. I lowered my head and rummaged through the case. When I'd found my bag, Nova jumped across the room and grabbed her own.

"I'll join you bestie," Nova said quickly, shuffling past my mother before she could say anything. I followed her, edging around her body. She didn't move an inch as I slipped into the hallway. We rushed to the bathroom and stood in there began to wash my face. Nova leaned against the sink beside me with her back toward the mirror. "I forgot how menacing your mother Victoria is."

I nodded before splashing water on my face, agreeing with a simple "uh-huh".

"Hell, naw for real bestie."

"I have an older cousin, who is gay and stud at that and she work for infamous Mafia Brazilian boss as a runner, or some shit like that. She ain't even that damn scary."

"Bitch, she need Jesus!"

"I mean, like damn Ms. Victoria, she's so fucking scary." Nova shook her head, as if she didn't believe it. "Has your mother always been like this?"

Hey Loves!!!! I'M BACK!!!😘💕☺

I'm so sorry, Loves 🥺😁💕🙏🏼I been M.I.A on y'all I'm slowly trying to get back to updating this book and update my new books too, so be on the lookout for those new updates too, but thanks everyone for being so patient with me, it means alot. 

How did you guys like it?

Iyana?

Victoria?

Nova?

I hope you enjoy

To Be Continue.......

Don't forget to "Comment and Vote"