Chapter 49

"May lipad pa ako, kuya."

Nilingon ko ang aking relo at 7:30 na ng umaga. Nagmadali akong maghanda't magbihis ng aking uniform. I wear my white conservative blouse and the top of it was the business dark blue jacket and a dark blue skirt, the skirt was the end of my thigh only.

"Mag-date na lang kayo ng girlfriend mo para hindi ka ma-bored, hehe," I urge to say.

"Yup, may date kami pero mamaya pa." sagot ni kuya.

I made our conversation end when I texted Prince to wait for me but then, he only replied 'K' so I quickly head to the Delta Airlines as soon as posible I can. Thank god, I was not late! Kung late nanaman ako ay papagalitan nanaman ako ng head namin, tiyak kong magtataka na 'yon dahil I used to be late as always.

"Ladies and gentleman, this is Silianne De Vera and I'm your chief flight attendant. On behalf of Captain Prince Raven Aveliraz, our first officer, Captain Gilson Ramos, and the entire crew, welcome to the Delta Airlines."

I looked over the passengers and they looked like they are getting ready for the long flight. Pinagkaka-abalahan nila ang kanilang mga kumot, unan, toothbrush at iba pang mga kinakailangan maya-maya. Gayunpaman ay siyempre tinulungan naming mga flight attendant ang mga pasahero sa kanilang mga kinakailangan, kasama na roon 'yong dati naming gawain na hatidan namin sila ng foods at drinks.

"Ladies and gentleman, this is your Captain speaking," Prince speaked, "We expect to land at 11:00 PM, 5 minutes before our scheduled time. If you want to adjust your watch, it's 1:00 AM in the London now. The weather in London is sunday showers and the temperature is about 22 degrees Celsius. We wish you a pleasant stay in London and we hope to see you again very soon. On behalf of all our crew, thank you for choosing our company as your delta airline today,"

It was a long flight indeed from Philippines to London.

Mabuti na lamang ay isang flight lang ngayon at babalik na kami agad ng Pilipinas. Kapag kasi mahaba ang flight, baka isang bansa lang 'yong mapupuntahan namin at tiyak kong 15 hours and 5 minutes ang dating namin maya-maya sa Pilipinas.

I was 75% feel drained when we've done doing our tasks and that task is to offered the foods and drinks again to the passengers. We also checking them a while ago but since I feel drained, I decided to go to the backseat to rest first. I also added myself as I looked through the window while sighing so heavily.

Hindi naman ako pawis dahil may aircon dito, pagod lang naman ang nararamdaman ko sa ngayon dahil ang daming pasahero ngayon papuntang London. Ilan lang kasi sa aming mga flight attendants ang present dahil karamihan ay absent ngayon. Hindi ko nabalitaan kung bakit wala sila ngayon pero, okay na rin 'yon dahil hindi masiyado silang maingay.

I rested my head into the window to think about something.

Clage. Bakit ikaw ang sumagi sa isip ko? Mahal pa rin ba kita? To be honest, ayaw ko ng maging in-denial kaya siguro mahal pa nga yata kita dahil hindi naman kita iisipin kung hindi na kita mahal e.

I thought you were perfect and so I loved you. I saw that you were not perfect 'cause you let me go 3 years ago but then, I even loved you more. If only I know what love is, it is because of you. You taught me how love feels like. Actually, I hated the way you just let me go because it's my decision.

I wished that you still chased me before, like you won't never give up to our love...

I always thought that you will chase me everywhere because you love me, but you still chase your dream instead of me and that's how you become a real doctor. If it wasn't me, you won't reach this dream of yours.