Chapter 50

"What the hell are you doing, kuya?! I'm on the flight a while ago, can't you just give me some space to sleep and rest? I really need it right now 'cause I'm so fucking tired!" I shouted.

"Watch your words!" he hired back, "Don't you notice at all? You're now god damn exposed! I mean, we are, the both of us, pati si Clage. Your secrets, all of it! A-All of it was... was freaking exposed! What the hell! H-How did they..."

He couldn't talked anymore as I heard him sobbed. Even so, I couldn't handled as I heard the words that he said. 'Yong feeling na pagod ka tapos ito 'yong sasalubong sa'yo, how great lang sa kalooban, kuya!

"That we are a vampire? That our favorite food was blood? That we have no longer to be free just like how we wanted to be like other people--"

"Yes." he cut me off, "Don't you think any suspicious at all? I just want to clarify the things that I wanted to--"

"Nevermind. Like what you said, they already know the real us and we can't do anything about it anymore, kuya. Ano pa ba ang ipinaglalaban mo kung ga'yong nalaman na nila, kuya? You're just wasting your fucking tim--"

"I told you to watch your words!" he shouted at me.

I don't know how to put up all of his words. It makes me mad and I hate it! My tears are already flowing like a river and it's been a long time since I cried again. It's fuckung 3 years and what the hell! Nothing changed even just... a bit.

I just bragged myself out, leaving my brother from behind. I feel bad! I feel bad for us, even with Clage! I feel bad for him! I tried to contact my friends but, none of them were not answering their phones. Pakiramdam ko nag-iinit nanaman 'yong sistema ko sa galit, I have a feeling that maybe Eydon did something.

"Fuck! Answer your phone, please!"

Halos mapasabunot na ako sa aking buhok ng dahil sa galit ko, ni gusto ko na nga itapon itong phone ko sa basuran! I kept contacting them not until, one of them answered it. I looked over my phone and Drina answered it.

Siya na lang ang pag-asa ko...

"Drina, where are yo--"

"I'm sorry, I'll be out in the country for an emergency. I promised to kuya Daijen and to my other brothers to be there as soon as possible." I heard her like she's in a hurry for something and then, she already ended the call when I was about to say something.

May kutob akong hindi 'yon totoo. She's probably ignoring me or giving my calls as an excuse. For sure, magkakasama silang lima. I was about to call her again but, kuya Zyon took my phone and I was like a kid this time, trying to fetch my phone.

"Give it back to me! Kuya, please give it back to me!" I shouted at him.

I was about to say bad word towards on him but, I realize that it won't help. Alam kong lalo niya lang hindi ibibigay ang phone ko at mahihirapan lamang ako kapag ginawa ko 'yon.

I heard him sigh out of so sudden, kasabay no'n ang pagbalik niya ng phone sa akin, "Shut it down or else I will fetch it again." he took my wrist to come with him, "I need to fix your relationship with Clage. I will make sure that he will protect you from this, you just need to stay out for this. We already created the conversation when you're still on the flight. He confessed his feelings and guess what, he still loves you."

Hindi ko ma-kontrol ang emosyon ko dahil sa kaniyang sinabi. Pakiramdam ko para akong nasa freezer na hindi makagalaw pero ng dahil hinihila ako ni kuya, kusang gumagalaw ang katawan ko na parang may kumokontrol sa kalooban ko.