PART 2

For the next two months Y/N was on a tear he was in the gym from dusk til dawn sculpting his new body is what he explained it as same routine in and out 6 days a week and he was starting to see the results Y/N was already physically impressive before standing 6'4 220 but now he had put on the muscle and after weighing himself was proud to see he packed on 18 pound in the 2 months now that he was getting his body there he was ready to get back in the ring and start finding his footing with more of a solid character with that in mind he decides it be best for his career if he took on the role of a heel since he has always known how to push buttons and get under people's skin he decides he could use some fresh ideas on how to approach all things business then he calls the man who trained him and who he considers like a uncle Hall of famer  5 time 5 time 5 (ok maybe 6 cant forget King BOOKAH) time champion of the world booker t .
Y/N:Aye what's up Unc?
Book: ah nothing nephew sitting here with the queen reviewing my pod before dropping , wbu?
Y/N: Just living this grind unc trying not to get spit out
Book: I hear that Neph, how's all that going
Y/N: It rough you now I see guys I trained with at your school killing it blowing it up and I always ask myself what am I missing
Book: what are You saying you got the Total package neph it's just about staying authentic and telling a story remember that
Y/N: I hear you I just needed reminder thank you for being here unc anyways I gotta go hit the gym tell auntie I love her.
Book: Alright kiddo.

Ending the conversation y/n knew Booker was right the days of gimmick wrestling was over this is the reality era so if the world wanted to see reality they were going to get mine