Part 7

One week later

Y/N awoke knowing today was the day that he would be introduced as the newest signing of Nxt he couldn't wait to start this crazy new journey . He got himself up and ready for the day not before long he had a certain blonde on his mind ever since that promo class it seems as though she was avoiding him like the plague he wasn't sure what happened but he was determined to talk to her today he thought as he locked his door and got in his rental car to head to the performance center.

At the performance center
Thea's POV
I was at the performance center getting some reps when I saw Y/N walk through the door I was happy to see my friend but then something caught my attention it was Demi she was so drawn to his presence Bingo I think I know who to set him up with now as he enters the locker room I rush over to demi to confirm my thoughts.
Thea: uhmmm ms. brutality may I ask you something.
Demi: Sure Thea what is it?
Thea : So how long have you been crushing on Y/N?
Demi: Shhhh you have no idea what you are talking about you know I have a boyfriend Thea.
Thea: Wow Demi you're still with that bum after everything?
Demi: Yes Thea it isn't that easy ok I love him.
Thea: Demi you deserve better ok I saw the way you looked at Y/N you're telling me you feel nothing towards him.
Demi: Jesus Thea no I've only spoken to him once ok I'm happy ok please just be glad I'm happy.
Thea: ok Dems I'm sorry I just care about you is all and Y/N seems like a nice guy.
Demi : Its ok I know you do and yea he does that why I have to stay away (whispering the last part under her breath) .
At that moment Y/N finally exits the lockeroom see's Demi and Thea and makes his way over.
Demi: Oh hey I gotta go Thea I forgot I had something I had to leave early for today.
Thea: Uh okay be safe
Y/N finally walks fully up
Y/N: Hey girls Demi I was hoping I could talk to you for a second .
Demi: Uhhh sorry Y/N I actually was just leaving for the day I had to tend to something
Y/N : oh uh ok be careful

Demi then continues to leave the building

Back with Y/N and Thea

Y/N : Thea did demi tell you if I did anything wrong I think she's avoiding me.
Thea: well Demi is sorta still dating this guy that is total bad news and I mean the whole Shotzi thing at promo class didn't help
Y/N: I was completely helpless in that situation she forcibly grabbed me Thea.
Thea: I know just saying it didn't help if you want to win her over.
Y/N: Maybe I should just forgot it the feeling should be two sided if I'm chasing after a girl.
Thea: Just give her some time Y/N I'm sure she'll come around.

Just as Thea says that up comes Shotzi once she reaches the two she puts her hand on Y/N abs and runs him up and down

Ashley : hmmm how's it going hot stuff?
Y/N : Its going fine Ash, can you please stop rubbing me .
Ashley : I'm sorry Y/N I just cant help myself around you.
Thea: Ok lady he said paws off
Ashley: Boo why stop the fun Y/N I wish you would stop playing hard to get and ask me out already Y/N.
Y/N: I just got out of something serious Ash and I'm not fully prepared to commit myself quite yet.
Ashley: oh how I love it when you say my name one of these days Y/N one of these days.
Thea : ok enough Scarlett be gone
Ashley:This doesn't concern you Thea.
Thea: It does when my friend is involved.

Just then by the grace of god Triple H entered and he needed to speak with you in his office so you let Thea and Ash know you must be leaving.

Paul: So kid you made it to the dance and here's the thing I dont want to change anything about your character work ring style entrance all amazing the whole package so amazing in fact I want your first fued to be with the heart , the soul of nxt Johnny Gargano .

Just as he says this there is a knock on the door

Paul: That should be him joining us now, Come In.

Johnny: Hey ya boss this must be him the man whose roh run flipped the world on its head nice to finally meet you dude.

Y/N: Pleasure is mine been a fan since the chikara days.

Paul: Now that introductory is out of the way gentlemen I truly believe the two of you with this feud has the potential to be something special I'm leaving control in your guys hands fully.

Y/N: That means a lot Paul Thank you

Johnny: hell yea dude we are going to tear the house down with this feud . Boss when do we start the build for it

Paul: Well I still want Y/N to debut against initially I'm thinking T.J perkins on top of that I want to air 2 vignettes for Y/N so I'm gonna say 3 weeks fellas 3 weeks.

Johnny: Awesome we can come up with plenty by that time . We should hang dude so we can brainstorm ideas let's exchange info.

Y/N:Sounds like a plan dude.

Paul: That will be all for now gentlemen

Demi POV
I was dreading going into that house it just always ends up with me beaten and bruised I dont know what happened me and Demetri started off so well then after our year anniversary all went to shit first I caught him cheating with some slut bartender from the bar he frequents after coming home from tour then started coming the beatings he would be so happy then in the matter of a split second I would be on the ground busted lip because I didn't appreciate him enough . Not to mention he's one of those guys that dont get no . I put my key into the door expecting the worse to find a empty house yea he does this too just leaves for days without saying anything I'm so tired of this Thea is right I do deserve better she seems so sure I should go after Y/N but I dont think he sees me that way I should have made a move that first time I saw him now Ashley(Shotzi) is all over him and he probably knows I have a boyfriend wow I blew it.
then the door slammed shut it was Demetri he was home.
Demi: Hey babe i missed you so much ?
Demetri: Well I didn't miss you at all.
Demi: Demetri please I love you dont start off like this
Demetri: Bitch I'll start how I please
Demi: Ok Ok I'm sorry Demetri please calm down your scaring me .
Demetri: hmm whatever well your back home you gonna cook dinner or what?
Demi: is that all I'm good for Demetri really.
Demetri: pretty much.
Demi: Fine ok I'll cook damn I swear I deserve so much bette

Before Demi could finish the sentence she was out cold

She laid there numb as Demetri had his way with her

Demetri: Your my girlfriend I should be able to fuck you whenever I want whether you want it or not ok never forget that demi, I will kill you if you ever leave me

Those words stuck with demi as she laid numb, just then like a glimmer of hope Y/N came to her mind through all this torment and bullshit the only thing she could think of to keep her mind from the pain was his smile

Y/N POV

I wrapped up at the center and was home finally as I laid down the first thing that crossed my mind was I wonder what Demi was doing man I hope she let's me in Y/N then feel asleep in his bed rewatching mid 90's Wcw Nitro