Part 12

Y/N'S POV

I woke up this morning to my phone buzzing I sigh getting up is the last thing I wanna do today I look at my phone it's from Johnny

Johnny: Hey Y/N I think its bout that time we started brainstorming.

Y/N : Of course give me a hour and I'll be right over

Johnny: see you then

At Johnny's House

Candice opens the door and let's me in.

Candice: You know Y/N I hope you dont mind but Johnny kind of told me a little of what's going on. And to be honest I think you just gotta move on this is draining you I can see it Y/N and if you ever do just know there would be no judgement in fact i want to let you know I have plenty of friends who'd love a chance at a guy like you if you did so

Y/N: No it's fine you are kinda his wife I figured he told you and at the moment I just wanna follow my heart but if I find myself ever ready to move on I'll take you up on that.

Candice: Ok thank goodness cause at first I was like Johnny are you sure he wants you telling me this? but then he went on about he had to tell somebody and Tommasso already knows so he said I'd rather tell my wife than some random you know how I am with Secret's, Welp you already can figure he's in the cave.

Y/N: Alright thanks Candice

In The Cave

Johnny: Dude you are so dead ( Then Johnny hops in his chair) and just like always Johnny wins Just like always Johnny wins.

Tommasso: I thought I was here incase you guys wanted input on ideas not to play some damn game Johnny.

Johnny: Ok Ok well oh Y/N what's up man I probably missed you cause I was so caught up in my dance.

Y/N: yea I figured when you kept doing the hip thrust thing .

Tommasso: Do you think he would have not done that if he knew you were there?

Y/N : Good point. Ok Johnny Vignettes are filmed they are airing the first this weeks let's get to business.

Johnny: Ok I think how we start it is I'm in the ring cutting a promo saying with all the recent signings there seems to be some kind of confusion cause they all seem to be clawing for that number 1 spot on the Nxt brand. But you know what I think it's time I make them remember Just who runs this damn place I am here every week busting my ass, fighting through injury ,connecting with these beautiful fans and I'd be damned if I let them get that spot before the damn heartbeat of this place.

Y/N : Ok then I come in. oh Johnny Wrestling ... the Heartbeat of Nxt oh how you are wrong, some a new claw for a spot but I, you see claw for you the change that everyone Fears is Near dont be afraid come dance alongside the Beholder Dear

Tomasso: ok I'm liking the vibes you guys are going to kill this man the whole beholder Gimmic is genius Y/N

Y/N: Thank you Black heart the Beholder thanks you

Tommasso: ..... Oh he crazy... But I like it.

Just then Y/N notices a text he got a text he was dreading seeing Scarlett

Scarlett : Baby I miss you please forgive me I wanted to call you but I now you'd just ignore me . Please isn't there anything i could do?

Y/N : Scarlett please stop doing this it only becomes harder for me to move on once you wake up sober and go running in Kevin's arms, no there isn't anything you could do I loved you will all my heart that just wasn't enough though I dont question it anymore it's just what it is .