Part 13

Y/N'S POV

Y/N wakes up from last night with a wicked hangover.

Y/N : Jesuse christ that all really happened last night didn't it, Demi rejected and damn she rejected me good then his ex Scarlett Was on her way to a meeting with wwe saying she wants me back dude last night was a shit show .

My phone starts ringing it's Paul

Y/N: Paul what do I owe the pleasure

Paul: Y/N I want you to know I had nothing to do with Scarlett Bordeaux being brought in that was all Johnny Ace the man has some sick vendetta against me but Y/N I want you to know you are my star if you want me to put a stop to it just say the word

Y/N : No i couldn't do that this has been her goal for years if she wants to sign let her I couldn't possibly live with myself if I ruined her dream man me and her have a complicated history Paul I'm sure Kevin would be coming with her also?

Paul: Yes and it seems like that's a problem like I said kid I'm invested in you as our future here if you want me to make that contract disappear just say the word

Y/N: He is good enough Paul where I wouldn't be able to deny his shine even if I tried he's a special athlete you should give them both a shot

Paul: Y/N that is so big of you to say it takes a special man in your position to admit that when I say special I mean once in a generation kid just hold on cause your going straight to the moon.

Y/N: Thank you Paul from here on out full on focus on my craft

Paul: it's good to focus on your craft but dont neglect your personal life Y/N I'm telling you from past experience things can go dark fast if you only breathe for this business.

Y/N : I hear you will be up at the PC today see you later boss

Demi's POV

Last night Y/N telling me all of that telling me everything I wanted to hear him say since the day I met him but I just couldn't get out of my own damn way lying to him saying I was still in love with Demetri who am I kidding those days are long gone but Demetri is definitely what I deserve I dont deserve Y/N I would just disappoint him he probably wont even care about me after today I heard his ex is coming to sign with Paul today she is drop dead gorgeous I looked her up when Thea told me he still had feelings for her that's someone he deserves why would he ever choose me over that.

Shawn's POV ( The Heartbreak kid)

I'm doing some stretching getting limber for the day when paul calls me

Paul: Shawn hello can you hear me

Shawn: and he calls me the old one yes what's up

Paul : Oh hey Johnny Ace told me we have two possible talents coming in to sign today seen there work very talented pair, just one problem.

Shawn: Ok and that is ?

Paul: They're may be slight heat between them and our guy.

Shawn : Y/N

Paul : Yes that is the ex he mentioned to me at the bar remember I told you that she cheated on him with a friend and fellow wrestler after the kid was about to propose well that's the two of them.

Shawn: Oh Forget it nope turn them back right now ain't no way

Paul : What do you mean turn them back I cant do that

Shawn : Oh sure you can and too be honest your lucky this isn't a 25 year old me cause I make you'd choose point blank . this kid is once in a generation type talent Paul ok the Kross guy can get on fine elsewhere .