Part 14

Y/N POV

Y/N wakes up with his face engulfed in green then he suddenly remembers last night with Ashley, she made him feel so understood the way she looked at him with such love and care, I move my face out of her hair thank goodness I went to sleep holding her so she isn't attached to a limb , I see my phone light up and vibrate I grab it to see Demi had been Texting me

Demi: Can we Talk

Demi: Please talk to me

Demi: Dont give up on me yet please I just need time Y/N . I hope your still sleep and not ignoring me please call me when you can.

Shit Y/N thought was he really going to risk everything he built with Ashley last night. It was magical but part of him knows he'll always think what if with Demi if he didn't give it his all he was feeling very conflicted he knew when Ash went home he was going to have to get some advice from Booker on this he needed to call in and check up on them anyway just the Ashley woke up.

Ashley: Hey handsome

Y/N : Hey Ash

Ash : (Looks him in the eyes) Y/N what's wrong you know I can always tell when something is bothering you.

Y/N: I swear you have a gift. Um just after last night what are we?

Ashley: Whatever you want us to be Y/N I know you aren't ready for a relationship and I know you care about Demi I'm not blind, I just hope I can change your mind on who to go for .

Y/N: Thank you for understanding Ash.

Ashley: Of course I'd do it all again just the same knowing everything. were both adults Y/N if neither of us are tied down and really dig eachother why cant we fool around.

Y/N : I just feel like I'm fucking with your emotions.

Ashley: Ok and let them be fucked with if I keep coming back to you , I dont think your fucking with them too bad.

Y/N: That puts me at such ease Ash

Ashley: I'm glad Hotstuff, I gotta go I promised a friend I'd help her shop for her date tonight after she made sure I was hot for ours.

Y/N : Will I see you later

Ashley: You can see me anytime you'd like Handsome Chao.

Just then Y/N dials his Uncle

Booker T : Nephew killing it down in Orlando I'm so proud

Y/N : Hey Unc, that means the world to me . Is everything running smooth with the school and promotion.

Booker T : As well can be expected its building slowly everyday

Y/N : That's great to hear Unc.

Booker T : Nephew what's bothering you ? Come on wit it.

Y/N : Damn Unc, man I dont even know where to start.

Booker T: Let's start from Day 1

Y/N : Ok ( Y/N explains everything that has happened so far ) Then Ashley the green haired one just left

Booker T : Damn nephew Scarlett's there stay clear of her that's forsure not matter how many promises she makes Y/N , Then we have Demi and Ashley too be honest from what I gathered Ashley is there right now beautiful girl she understands you damn might be the perfect girl but nephew I just dont think she is the perfect girl for you I hear you speak on her and yea you care but its cause you scared why you haven't made a choice.

Y/N : What scared I dont think it's that unc.

Booker T: Hear me out . your scared of hurting Ashley's feelings , your scared Demi wont choose you, your scared Scarlett will break you again and your scared you'll fail at the one thing you've wanted since you could remember Nephew there is nothing wrong with being scared but you have to overcome that fear to live your life to the fullest.