Part 8

Y/N POV

Two Days Later

I awoke this morning to phone buzzing it was a text from Gargano

Johnny: Hey dude did you have time to brainstorm ideas today?
Y/N: Sure thing dude anywhere in mind to meet up?
Johnny: Come over to my place dude I'll pin my location.
Y/N: Sure thing dude see you in about a hour.

Y/N started getting ready after he hopped in the shower he put on his vintage Sting t shirt along with black Jean's and black chuck Taylor's he then headed off to Gargano house.

At Garganos House

Y/N knocks on the door for a pink haired woman to open the door if memory serves he correctly her name is Candice

Y/N : Candice right?
Candice: indeed you are correct and you are Y/N
Y/N: yes mam in the flesh
Candice: oh mam huh?
Y/N : I meant uhhh please dont kill me I wouldn't be able to live it down if my friends knew some 19 year old girl kicked my ass
Candice: Nice save come in , Johnny your friend is here!
Johnny : Coming beloved!
Y/N: what's up dude
Johnny: Y/N my good man how is the life?
Y/N : another day to contemplate whether this is the life for me friend
Johnny: Nonsense you are everything this world needs follow me down to the cave the boys are down there.
Y/N: The boys?
Johnny : Yea you'll see

Just at the moment Y/N spots Tomasso Ciampa and his longtime friend the limitless one Keith lee

Keith: Y/N my friend finally we get the moment to laugh over good times spent bring it in little man

Y/N: I'll do it but I know you notice the gains asshole.

Johnny : You two know each other?

Y/N : Do we know each other that is my brother from another motha right there man ,how about you tell them the story of how I got bask in his glory over Keith.

Keith : the year was 2014 Gentlemen me and a very Young and spry Y/N here it was a indie company in texas it was a no holds barred loser leaves promotion match in my return home after some time in Roh me and Y/N had mixed it up many times before this occasion and have always had a great chemistry in the ring this one though felt different from the jump Y/N grabs the mic and starts cutting a promo about how if I'm limitless he is unlimited that I was just a mere man who can bleed just like him that he wasn't going to just sit here and bask in my glory but he was going to bring the fight chills instantly I knew that was the moment that would change my career me and Y/N then went on and destroyed each for a half hour the final spot was Y/N hits me with a chair shot I go down hits me with another head shot this time I'm busted open he takes my legs and wraps them around the ring post and does a figure four the refs ask can I continue I dont respond he starts the count I wake up at the last second get the crowd behind me I get charged up RIP my leg from his grip kick him in his face he rolls back in I hit him with a running crossbody set him a up on a table for moonsault I hit it I tease looking at the chair acting conflicted this man here was the same man I had countless wars with would I lose myself in this match and use the chair the table was one thing but a steel chair I picked it up stared at it threw it down picked him up and yelled to him Bask in my glory as I hit him with the spirit bomb winning the match and in the process earning my damn catchphrase.

Tomasso: Well goddamn I gotta find that online to watch sometime it's Tomasso by the way dude pleasure to meet you.

Y/N : Pleasure is mine man yea me and Keith went to war that day and created a star .

Johnny: So dude I know I said let's brainstorm some ideas but we have so much time to do that I thought why not just have a guys night out?

Y/N : uhh man I do horrible in social situations man maybe another time.