37

The next day, as the sun shone brightly, Seokjin woke up and looked at the window, "Aish. Too bright." He pointed his finger to the blinders and they were closed. He hummed and turned to feel Namjoon sleeping next to him. But his eyes snapped open when he didn't find Namjoon there. He woke up completely and looked around the room, only to find it empty. As he was going to call Jimin, the bathroom door opened and a freshly showered Namjoon came out. He was wearing one of Seokjin's shirts and sweatpants. Seokjin sighed in relief and covered his face with his hands.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked him with confusion.

"I thought-" Seokjin got up and went to Namjoon and hugged him, "I thought you ran away again."

Namjoon chuckled and hugged back, "I won't go anywhere. Not when I know that you are with me."

Seokjin nodded and kissed his neck, "I am glad to know that."

"You should get ready." Namjoon adjusted better on Seokjin's shoulder, "Heechul-shi would be here."

Seokjin broke the hug and cupped Namjoon's cheeks, "Namjoon-ah, whatever happens, hyung will always be with you."

Namjoon nodded in his hands, looking cute in his freshly wet hair. Seokjin chuckled and tried to kiss Namjoon but he stopped Seokjin immediately, "Brush your teeth first. You stink."

Seokjin nodded and snapped his finger, "See, it's brushed. Now..." He tried to kiss Namjoon again, but this time Namjoon dodged and started waking out of the room.

"Get ready hyung. We have an important meeting."

"Aish, this little shit!"

~

"It is going to be really hard," Heechul said as he looked at the damage made to the company. "It is almost like you will have to start from scratch."

Namjoon just nodded. Seokjin sighed, "Where do we start?"

"We can file Chapter 11 bankruptcy," Heechul said as he typed something in his laptop. He turned the screen to the couple, "Then we will be allotted time according to the damage that has been done to recover and complete the debt. It would go from six months to one year. But since the damage is a bigger one, we will need investors."

"I can invest in his company," Seokjin said immediately.

"Your company alone won't be enough. If we need the case to be stronger, we need more companies."

Namjoon sighed. He was constantly chewing on his lower lip and thinking something very intensely. "I will work hard to recover."

"I know you will." Heechul smiled sympathetically, "But the court won't believe in your emotions."

"We can ask people to invest," Namjoon said almost in a whisperer.

"But who will invest in a dead company?" Heechul didn't want to sound rude, but he had to be brutally honest.

Seokjin smirked, "I know people who would."

"Can I try first?" Namjoon looked at Seokjin and gave a small smile, "I want to do this by myself. I know my abilities and I want to test them. And if I fail, I will still have you."

Seokjin nodded and patted Namjoon's hair, "I am proud of you."

~

"I can't believe this." Namjoon said, slumping onto the chair, "I only have one investor other than Jin hyung."

"Don't worry." Hoseok sat on the opposite side of the table, "You still have three days. Don't be so sad."

Namjoon sighed, "I don't know. I might just have to rely on Jin hyung."

Hoseok hummed, "Do you need the big investors only."

Namjoon nodded, "The damage is so huge that small investors won't work."

"Well, you sort of had that coming." Hoseok chuckled.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "I didn't know he would use it."

Hoseok raised his eyebrows, "Literally. He had the weapon to destroy the company that was irking him the most. Why won't he use it?"

Namjoon opened his mouth to retort but closed it knowing that Hoseok was right. He sighed and looked at the coffee that was before him. He pouted so much that Hoseok felt bad for him. He was about to say something when a voice came from behind him, "I heard you are looking for investors."

Namjoon looked up with huge round eyes. There stood Kim Soohyun with someone beside him. He sat in the empty chair beside Namjoon, "I will invest in your company. And this is my friend, he is in the media, he will talk to his boss and make sure to help you."

Namjoon blinked twice and finally, he understood what the male said, "Why?"

"Huh?"

"Why are you helping me?"

Soohyun laughed, "Well, take it as an act of apology for how I had acted with you in the guild. I was being insensitive and rude. I am really sorry. To be honest I don't like your boyfriend too much. But I was impressed how you handled the situation back then."

Namjoon blinked and looked at Hoseok. Hoseok signalled him with his eyes and smiled.

Namjoon sighed and looked at Soohyun, "I really don't have a choice. Thank you very much."

Soohyun smiled and nodded. He gave a file to Namjoon, "Read them, show them to your lawyer and then sign it. Send it to my office. Seokjin knows where it is."

Namjoon stood as Soohyun stood. He bowed to Soohyun and smiled. "I will do that. Thank you again."

~

Seokjin looked up from his laptop screen and smiled. "Hey, baby!"

"Hey, hyung!"

Seokjin patted the place beside him, "How was the day?"

Namjoon beamed, "I got two absolute and one minor investor today!"

Seokjin was impressed. He ruffled Namjoon's hair, "You did great, baby!"

"But..."

Seokjin waited for Namjoon to say something but he didn't continue. Seokjin made Namjoon look at him by putting his hands on Namjoon's cheeks and smiled, "Continue, Joon-ah."

"One of them is Kim Soohyun."

Seokjin raised his eyebrows, "And...?"

Namjoon blinked twice, "You aren't mad about it?"

Seokjin chuckled, "Why would I be mad at you? I am sure that he comes in peace. And if it helps to solve your problem, I will very much willingly put the dispute behind us."

Namjoon smiled but it didn't reach his eyes.

Seokjin sighed, "There is something else, isn't it?"

Namjoon put his head on Seokjin's lap, "The other major investor is Mr Sin. Appa's friend."

Seokjin hummed, "And you don't trust him?"

"They have been friends since childhood." Namjoon almost whined, "I don't think he would betray his old friend."

Seokjin started massaging Namjoon's scalp, "I agree. But we can't let the investor go just because we are being sceptical, right. Just keep an eye for any suspensions."

Namjoon nodded and closed his eyes, "Hmm... tired."

"Let's get you to bed." Seokjin tried to get up but Namjoon put his hands around Seokjin's waist, whining.

"Don't wanna."

Seokjin chuckled and smiled adoringly at Namjoon, "Okay." He adjusted himself on the couch so that Namjoon and he were snuggling. The Bodies tangled with each other on the small couch. Though the couch was small for both of their bodies, they were comfortable in each other's presence. Safer in the little bubble that they built around themselves.