6 (M) [Rewritten]

Warning: Smut ahead!

Taehyung was sitting in his room, looking gloomy as ever. He had returned to the wizard guild and he was expecting Jin to visit him, but two days passed and he didn't come. The last time when he came back to the guild, Jin came to visit him every now and then. He came to the conclusion that Jin was really angry with him and he started crying bitterly. Was he too bad to be a little brother? Jin always took care of him after their parents died. He took over the role of both father and mother. The thought of their parents made him cry more. He curled up in his bed and lay there motionless, sniffing now and then.

Jungkook came in, he saw his prince crying, he went there and sat next to Taehyung fighting over whether to comfort him or not. Or how to comfort him. Surely they had been friends with benefits and had shared their bodies, but they had never faced an emotional situation together before. Whenever Taehyung was emotional, Jin took care of him and whenever Jungkook was emotional, Jimin always stayed next to him. But this time it was different and difficult. He scooted near Taehyung and started rubbing circles on his back. Taehyung shifted himself to face Jungkook. When he saw Jungkook, he started crying harder. "Kookie, he didn't come to see me. He is really mad at me. But it wasn't even my fault this time. It was just the situation. Will he come to see me? What if he didn't even talk when we go back? What if he doesn't want me to return? What if he..." Taehyung stopped speaking as his head hit the pillow, he hadn't even realized that Jungkook had slowly pushed him down, Jungkook's mind was a mess, he couldn't see Taehyung crying, his heart shattered seeing him like that. He had his arms wrapped around Taehyung as he hovered on top of him, looking at Taehyung's glassy eyes as Taehyung stared right at him. Jungkook slowly lowered and placed a kiss on Taehyung's forehead as Taehyung closed his eyes a teardrop feel and slowly made its way to his cheeks, Jungkook kissed it away, he kissed his ears which made Taehyung moan, Jungkook then kissed his neck and sucked on it, he began nipping and licking his neck and Taehyung couldn't stop moaning.

Jungkook stopped to look at Taehyung's neck which was covered with hickies. He looked back at Taehyung eyes which were full of passion now as Taehyung lifted his upper body to meet Jungkook's lips, Jungkook held him close, his hands were on Taehyung's jaw caressing his cheeks, Taehyung had himself propped up on his elbows and they kissed, they kissed like they were each other's breath, the kiss was slow, passionate, Taehyung flung his arms over Jungkook's shoulder for support and then slipped his fingers through Jungkook's hair. He tugged at it. It drove Jungkook crazy as he moaned into the kiss. Taehyung pushed his body against Jungkook's. The friction of both of their bodies together made them go wild, Taehyung was annoyed with the fabric keeping their bodies apart so he began unbuttoning Jungkook's shirt harshly, almost ripping it open.

Taehyung removed his lips from Jungkook's and attached them to his collar-bones sucking and nipping at it, occasionally biting it, Jungkook felt the sting of pain as Taehyung's teeth bit his flesh but he liked it, Taehyung's lips never left Jungkook's body as it made its way down to his toned pecs to his nipples as he flicked it with his tongue, Jungkook was so sensitive at the moment that he didn't care how loud he was. Taehyung had slowly pushed him towards the other side of the bed and was now above him, pinning Jungkook between his legs and sitting up straight strangling him. Taehyung had his ass on Jungkook's Hard boner and with one swift move he removed his shirt over his head and tossed it away. He slowly started grinding his ass on Jungkook. Jungkook threw his head back in pleasure. It was hurting him, he had been hard for so long now. It was hurting Taehyung too but somehow he found the pain soothing.

"Tae," Jungkook said in a quivering voice "please!"

Taehyung looked at the man below him, right in his eyes as if looking into his soul. "I'm gonna fuck you slow and I'm gonna fuck you hard tonight, " Taehyung said in a husky voice.