26 [Rewritten]

As soon as the classes got over, Namjoon skipped to Jin's office with excitement. But his excitement faded as soon as he reached the office. His hands started shivering. What was he going to say to him? Was he going to apologize? But for what?

Namjon sighed and went in anyway. "Your coffee, hyung."

Seokjin was talking to someone on call and smiled as he saw Namjoon, "I'll call you later." He cut the call, "How are you feeling now?"

Namjoon put the coffee on the table and smiled nervously, "I'm feeling good." He fidgeted with his fingers and looked at the floor, "Thank you for helping me at the party."

Seokjin stood up from his chair and went to Namjoon, "I'll always protect you, Joon-ah."

Namjon's cheeks turned pink, making Seokjin coo. "I am flattered."

Seokjin hummed, "You should be." He pinched Namjoon's cheeks and pecked him on the cheeks too. He sat back on the chair and drank the coffee, not leaving eye contact with Namjoon. "Ah! Namjoon? Will you go on a date with me?"

Namjoon looked at him with wide eyes, "W-What? D-date?"

Seokjin chuckled, "Was it too forward?"

Namjoon shook his head, "No, I just- You mean a real date?"

Seokjin laughed, "Yes, a real date."

Namjoon blushed and nodded, "I will go."

Seokjin finally sighed in relief, "Gosh. I thought You would say no."

Namjoon snickered, "Of course, I'll say yes. But when?"

"After we finish the work. You can go home to get ready." Seokjin winked.

Namjoon displayed the widest smile. He bowed to Seokjin, "I'll get back to work."

~

"This looks too forward." Namjoon threw the shirt that wrote, 'Take me.' It was brought by Hoseok and the shirt was Namjoon's 3rd try to look 'good.'

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Will you decide already? Or do you want to go naked?"

Hoseok snickered, "Exactly. I have a date with Tae and Kookie. Please finish dressing up before that."

Yoongi turned to him, "Really? Do you they are..."

Hoseok nodded, "Yeah I know."

Namjoon whined, breaking their conversation, "Focus on me..."

Hoseok rolled his eyes and went to his wardrobe. He came out with a white shirt and blue jeans. When Namjoon got dressed, Hoseok folded his sleeves to the elbow. "See, not too casual and not too sophisticated. You'll be fine Namjoon-ah."

Namjoon nodded, "So you guys are a triad then?"

Hoseok chuckled and shook his head, "No. We are waiting for Taehyung. Jungkook and I don't want to be together till Tae doesn't get along."

Namjoon nodded and saw himself in the mirror one more time before the bell rang and his eyes twinkled. Yoongi laughed as he saw the change in reaction. Namjoon ran to the dor and pouted as soon as he opened the door.

"Uhh... Hi?" Jimin greeted him confused about why he was pouting.

"Hey babe, come in." Yoongi came from behind and pecked Jimin on his lips.

Before they went in, Jimin turned back and smiled at Namjoon, "Oh, by the way, Namjoon, Seokjin is waiting for you in the parking lot."

Namjoon smiled widely, "Thank you." He slammed the door and ran to the elevator to go down. As he reached the parking lot, he saw Seokjin leaning against the car and typing something on his phone. Namjoon breathed heavily as he saw Seokjin wearing a tight black turtleneck paired with a white coat and black slacks.

He went there and cleared his throat. Seokjin looked up and smiled, "You look- Wow. You look amazing." He pecked Namjoon's lips while circling his hand around his waist.

Namjoon smiled, "You look handsome yourself."

Seokjin chuckled and kissed him again. "We should get going or I won't be able to stop myself."

Namjoon nodded and sat in the passenger seat. Seokjin took his hand and kissed the knuckles, "I hope you like the date."

~

As they reached the restaurant, Namjoon was awestruck. "Wow, I didn't know this place existed."

The hotel was called "The Blue Moon" The building was huge and was decorated by creepers and flowers and fairy lights.

Seokjin smirked and nodded, "Because it is my secret. Today, I'll tell you my every secret. I own this place."

Namjoon was shocked, "But there is no information about this anywhere."

Seokjin smiled softly, "You will know why."

They were greeted by a lady who bowed to Soekjin in complete 90 degrees. "Welcome to the restaurant. Enjoy your food."

Seokjin nodded and they both were led to a private area. As they were heading there the guests sitting on the other tables stared at Namjoon as he was an outsider. He shivered under the glares and cling more to Seokjin. As they reached the private area, the lady looked at Namjoon and smiled warmly, "I hope you enjoy here."

Namjoon nervously smiled and bowed to her. When she left Namjoon released a staggering breath. "Why was everyone staring at me?"

Seokjin pulled the chair for him and Namjoon sat. Seokjin smiled at him, "Because you are a human."

Namjoon laughed, "You are saying it like you aren't a human." When he didn't get the answer, Namjoon was shocked, "You are not a human?"

Seokjin shook his head. Before he could say something, a man came in and bowed to both of them, "Are you ready to order, sir?"

Seokjin nodded, "Today's special menu, please."

The waiter went away and Seokjin looked at Namjoon again, "I am a wizard."