27 [Rewritten]

Jin looked at Namjoon again, "I am a wizard."

Namjoon blinked thrice with owlish eyes, "Like a magician?'

Jin gasped as if offended, "Yah! Magicians are just tricksters. I am a wizard. I know spells and real magic."

Namjoon raised his hands as if surrendering, "I am sorry. How would I know?"

Jin sighed and smiled at him, "I am Jin. the King of the wizards. Taehyung is the prince. Jimin and Jungkook are our chief royal guards respectively."

Namjoon nodded slowly, "So, I call you your highness from now on?"

Jin waved his hand, "Nah! I don't like that. You can call me anything. It would be better if you call me your boyfriend."

Namjoon was shocked at how subtly Seokjin asked him to be his boyfriend. Namjoon gulped and looked at Seokjin, "Fine, I'll call you my boyfriend. But you will have to call me the same."

Jin chuckled and took Namjoon's hand in his, "I'd love that. After all, you are one of the few humans I trust the most."

Namjoon slowly sunk in the information, "Why?"

Jin smiled sadly, "When I was young, my father had few human friends. He took them to the wizard guild and they stayed there for almost two years. But after those two years, we got to know that they were there for experiments and to take advantage of our powers. Jungkook was almost killed in the experiment. We arrested them and the few wizards who were included. But before going to the human world again, they killed my parents. Many few wizards know how my parents died. I never told them knowing that if I told them about this, they would destroy the human world. And they automatically blamed Jungkook's father for the death. I banned humans from entering the guild."

There was silence between them. Suddenly Jin heard sniffling and he looked at Namjoon, he was crying. He cupped his face, "Why are you crying baby? It's okay. It was decades ago. Don't cry, baby."

Namjoon wiped his face and looked up, "You went through so much. I am sorry."

Jin smiled, "As I said, it wasn't your fault."

Namjoon nodded but his eyes went wide again, "Wait, decades ago? How old are you?"

Jin smirked, "275 years."

Namjoon laughed, "Should I call you ajusshi then? Or better, Halabuji."

Jin hit his hand, "Yah! I am not that old. My human age is still 23."

Namjoon snickered, "Fine. I will believe you." as the food arrived, they dug in it. Namjoon moaned at the taste. He put his chopsticks down and looked at Jin, "What about Miseok?'

Jin smiled, "He is the only thing that I cherish even when a human gave it to me."

Namjoon was shocked again, "His mother is a human?"

Jin nodded, "Namjoon-ah, whatever I tell you now, just remember. I love you."

Namjoon smiled and nodded, "I will."

Jin finally sighed, "The leader of that group and my father's 'friend' had a daughter, Jiah. I was very young and naive at that time. I fell in love with her. Both the families approved our match. I claimed her. Claiming is similar to human marriage, but when a wizard claims a human, the human lives as long as the wizard lives and we can feel each other's distress, happiness, anger. In short, every emotion. Jiah and I lived happily for a year after which she got pregnant. We had a beautiful baby girl. But as soon as she found out that the child was a human child, she was very disappointed. I tried to tell her that humans can't give birth to a wizard child, but she fought with me and took the child away. I still don't know what happened to her. After about six months, I found out that she was with me only because they wanted a wizard child for their experiments. In the meantime, Jungkook's father sold him to the humans. I was so broken that I couldn't even get out of my room

"Then, one day, I got the news of my mom and dad dying because of humans. I got furious, but I had to handle my kingdom too. So I let Jiah go to the human world. When I stopped here for the first time, my heart broke again because I could feel her presence. I ignored it for a long time. When Yoongi ran away, I got the location of their lab. I went there and saw Jiah. She was pregnant with my child. They had fallen to the level of stealing my semen. She was about to give birth to my child. Meeting her after these many years, I realized that I never stopped loving her. Watching her in the condition she was then, was the worst pain I had ever felt.

She was connected to various kinds of machines and was in so much pain that it was almost killing me. I could only imagine what she had gone through. And yet those bastards were continuing the experiment. I took care of the scientists and killed them, but the child was about to be born. So I stayed by her side and helped her give birth. The wizard child consumed every ounce of Jiah's energy. She could not make it. But before she died, she took a promise of always keeping Miseok safe and never let him get in the hands of the scientists. A part of me died with Jiah that day."

Namjoon took Jin's hand in his own and smiled at him sadly, "You have gone through so much pain. Alone. But now I promise you that I won't leave you alone. And I will never betray you."

Jin smiled and nodded, "I trust you, Joon-ah."

Namjoon sighed and looked at his lap, "I have to tell you something too." He looked in the pocket of his jeans and took out the pendrive. "I wanted to tell you about this pendrive."