3 [Rewritten]

The day at the university was just as boring as ever. Namjoon and Hoseok were in the canteen after completing half of the university time. "Joon, there's this guy in music he looks soooo..... hot. His eyes are greyish blue. Man, I'm flat for him."

Namjoon was typing something on the laptop while drinking his coffee. "Kim Taehyung, age 19, younger brother of Kim Seokjin, owner of The Rains." Namjoon smiled and looked up from the laptop. Hoseok was confused and had a question mark on his face. "I hacked the university files and found him. I know you are interested in him." He said, winking at him.

Hoseok grunted, "Why are you so smart?"

Namjoon laughed. His phone started vibrating. He picked up the phone, "Yes dad... But dad you know I am not ready yet... Ugh, fine I'll be there after I finish the classes."

Hoseok looked at him, "What happened?"

"I'll have to join a business meeting today." Hoseok nodded sympathetically. They walked back to the class, and Hoseok saw something that sank his heart very badly. A bunny looking guy hugged and pecked Taehyung's lips and sat beside him.

Meanwhile...

In the break

At the canteen

Taehyung was sitting alone munching on his food when Jungkook came and sat beside him startling him. Jungkook looked at Tae, he looked really gloomy and when Taehyung looked gloomy, there was something very important in his mind. "Hey, Taetae what happened? Why are you so sad?"

Taehyung looked up, "Jin called me and said that there was trouble in my last life. So I have to go to his office after classes. I think I fucked up big time. If it's really huge, I'll have to go back to the wizard guild for 30 years!"

Jungkook understood the situation. There were many examples where Jin banished wizards from coming to the human world for 20-30 years because of their mischiefs or dumb behaviour. And if they were banished once, they could be banished again, and that would be forever banished. "Don't worry. I'm sure it's not that big. And if you get banished, I'll go back to the wizard guild with you."

He smiled. "You have to pabo, you are my royal guard." Taehyung said, rolling his eyes.

"Let's get back to the class." Taehyung nodded and went to class. Jungkook noticed that his prince was still upset. He hugged him and whispered sweet things to him and pecked his lips. Taehyung was a blushing mess.

~

After the class, Namjoon and Hoseok went to Namjoon's house to get Namjoon ready for their meeting. He wore a black suit with white button down and black trousers with a red tie. He styled his hair and went to his father's office with Yoongi behind him. "Ahh. Finally, my brilliant son showed up huh? It must be my luckiest day..." His father remarked with sarcasm lashed in his voice. Namjoon bowed to his father and then to the board of secretaries. He took a seat next to his father. They were waiting for someone to join the meeting. After some time a tall man came into the office. But he was not taller than Namjoon. He was extremely handsome, he had wide shoulders but a pretty thin waist. He sat across Namjoon's father followed by a short male equally handsome. He looked at Yoongi and was shocked. Yoongi was smiling. Min Yoongi was smiling! He had seen him smile once or maybe twice. Okay, that's too far fetched, but Yoongi smiled rarely. He traced Yoongi's gaze and saw him smiling at the short male across them. He smirked and nudged Yoongi, who gave a death glare to Namjoon.

On the other hand, Jin was focused on Namjoon. He had never seen such a beauty in years. He looked at Jimin and linked their minds, 'Who is the guy sitting next to Mr Kim?'

Jimin looked at the said boy and started looking him up, 'He is the son of Mr Kim and only heir. He is very brilliant. Name Kim Namjoon, age 19, IQ 148, goes to the same university as Tae and Jungkook. But his father thinks he is a waste of space and air. He thinks Namjoon can't handle their business but the truth is, that he can handle it better than Mr Kim himself.' 

Jin nodded and smirked, 'Oh, look. Your fairy changed his hair colour.'

Jimin rolled his eyes, 'Shut up and focus on the meeting.'

After the meeting got over, Jin looked at Namjoon and smiled, Namjoon returned the smile with a dimple flashing smile. Jin thought his heart skipped a beat. That's when an idea popped in his mind. "Mr. Kim, I have heard that you are not very happy with your son. According to you, he can't handle the business." Mr Kim was utterly shocked. Because he had not told these things to anyone, not even to Namjoon. But there was no good in hiding it now. He nodded softly. Jin continued, "So I was thinking, what if I take him with me and teach him some basics. He will get out of your shadow and also learn more things about this world."

Mr Kim thought about it. Namjoon was internally debating whether to go or not. Not that his decision would matter, but he'll be out of his father's pressure. But what if this Seokjin guy was more controlling than his father? He was still debating when his father agreed to Jin's proposal. Jin looked at Namjoon, "Do you want to come under me and get trained?" Namjoon was shocked. His decision does matter, at least for Jin it did.

Before he could say something his father interrupted, "Of course he will come with you. What he thinks doesn't matter. He is still a kid." Of course... What was Namjoon even thinking? His decision would not be taken into consideration. But he was wrong. "Mr Kim, I suppose he is 19 years old. He is legally an adult. And if he would not like to come under me it would be fine by me. I would not force him to do something he doesn't want to. His decision matters the most. It's his life after all."

To say Namjoon was shocked will be an understatement. No one had talked to his father like this ever. He was internally rejoicing. But externally he was calm and composed. He made a decision, "It will be my honour to join you Seokjin-shi. I'm sure I'll learn many things from you." 'Especially how to handle my father' he thought to himself. The deal was over and Jin and Jimin went to their office.

"Did Heechul come?" Jin asked and the receptionist nodded and told him that he and Taehyung were waiting in his office. Jin went to the office. "Hey, Heechul. Nice to meet you." Heechul stood up and bowed to Jin. "Ah. You don't have to do this. You are human. This is only for wizards not for friends." He said hugging the other guy. After they settled in their seats, Jin started, "So... what happened? Is it serious?" Heechul nodded. This sent a shiver down Taehyung. He knew he had screwed up big time. Jungkook wanted to hug Taehyung and say that it will be okay, but when they are alone, he is Taehyung's royal guard and he has to follow protocol.