19[Rewritten]

Jin spent all his day with Miseok. He took him to an amusement park and then to a fancy restaurant for dinner. He bought him clothes and toys that the kid wanted. It was their first time shopping together. Finally, it was time to part ways. Miseok smiled with content, "Thank you Appa. I had fun today." He raised on his toes and kissed Jin's chicks.

Jin chuckled, "I promise baby, we'll spend one day every fortnite like this, okay?"

Miseok grinned and nodded excitedly. "Also say thanks to Joonie hyung. He promised me that you would spend today with me."

Jin smiled, "Of course baby." He kissed the kid's forehead, "Now go inside and go to sleep, okay? And call me whenever you miss me. Good night baby."

Miseok nodded, "Good night Appa!"

As Jin saw Miseok skipping in the building, he thought of Namjoon. He really did make Jin's day better. Not just better, a whole lot more than better. He got to know many things about his own son. His likes, his dislikes, his favourite food and many other things. He decided to do something that he would never have done in other cases.

So that's how he was under the building where Namjoon lived. He sighed and took out his phone.

Me

Hey Joon!

Are you awake?

Cute Secretary ❤️

Hey, hyung!

Yes, I'm awake. Why?

Me

Come down.

I'm standing under your building. I wanna talk about something.

Cute Secretary ❤️

Sure hyung. Will be there in a minute.

Seen

Namjoon rumbled amongst the coats and found the most beautiful coat. He smiled to himself and saw himself in the mirror.

Damn, why am I getting ready? Ugh! Fuck it. I'll get ready for hyung.

He combed his hair with his fingers and took a long breath before going out. It was good that Yoongi went on a date with Jimin and Hoseok was hanging out with Jungkook and Taehyung. Or he would have to face their teasing and embarrassment.

Jin was waiting there patiently with his back supported against his car when he saw the younger come. His eyes got wide and he licked his lower lip. Namjoon was wearing a blue coat over a white t-shirt with black ripped jeans and sneakers. His hair was parted from the middle but not professionally. He was so mesmerised by the younger that he didn't notice when Namjoon got closer. "Uh, hyung?"

Jin broke his chain of (dirty) thoughts, "Ah, I'm sorry." Jin looked down and scolded himself for staring before looking back at Namjoon, "Let's go somewhere more peaceful?" Jin asked, waiting to see Namjoon's expression. Namjoon nodded and smiled showing his dimples.

Fuck those dimples!

Jin shrugged the thought away and opened the passenger's side door for Namjoon. Namjoon was really shocked but went in thanking Jin. Jin smiled and went to the driver's side and started the car.

They sat in a park which was mostly empty because of the night. Jin stared at the sky watching millions of stars and then he looked at Namjoon. He saw the same stars in his eyes. Like they reflected the whole universe. He chuckled at his own thoughts. How much whipped was he for the younger? Was this even love or just a mere attraction?

His thoughts were broken when Namjoon called him, "Hyung, how was your day with Miseok?"

Jin smiled, "It was amazing. We went to an amusement park and then to a restaurant for dinner. I bought him many things and got to know so much about him." Jin's eyes were once again on the clear sky.

Namjoon smiled widely and looked at his hyung, "I'm happy for you guys."

Jin looked at him again, now looking into his eyes, "It's all because of you Joon-ah. Thank you very much. This means a lot."

Jin's eyes were filled with content and sincerity. Namjoon shook his head, "I just wanted to make you both happy."

What the fuck. Why did you say that?

Jin smiled and noticed an ice cream truck passing by, "Want an ice cream?" Namjoon was thankful that Jin didn't comment on what he just said. He nodded eagerly, making Jin laugh. They went to the entrance of the park waiting for the truck to come there.

After getting their ice creams, they started walking and talking about random topics. Ranging from top model to rapping. Namjoon revealed his rapping passion to Jin and to his surprise Jin completely supported him, unlike his father. He even told him his stage name. Jin smiled at how the younger was so passionate about rapping and his talent clearly reflected on his face. Again the topic deviated to many other topics. From light humour to deep conversation. Namjoon was surprised that though Jin looked playful and lively his knowledge about life and other things around them was something on a whole lot another level.

Finally, they reached Namjoon's building after spending time with each other. Jin again opened the door for Namjoon letting a madly blushing Namjoon out. They stood facing each other, with Namjoon's back against the car. No one wanting to say goodbyes. Jin smiled, taking in every detail of the younger's face. Jin finally broke the silence, "Thanks again for today. I really owe you one." Namjoon just nodded, not knowing what to say.

They were just too far for Jin's liking. He stepped near Namjoon. After debating on whether to make a move or not he finally decided. He looked at Namjoon who was also staring at him with slight pink dust on his cheeks. Jin pressed his lips to Namjoon's and closed his eyes not to see his expressions. Namjoon was beyond shocked. His eyes went wide before closing and giving in the kiss. Their lips moved in the sink. Jin's one hand slipped between Namjoon's coat and his t-shirt, massaging his side and the other hand on the car balancing himself. Namjoon's hands slide on Jin's neck, tangling them in his hair. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Jin licked Namjoon's lower lip asking for entrance and Namjoon complied. Jin explored every inch of Namjoon's wet carven making Namjoon moan and whine in the kiss whenever their tongues met or when Jin sucked on his tongue. They were having a heated make out session when Namjoon broke the kiss gasping on the air.

Jin looked at him panting. Namjoon's expressions were that of shock, happiness and something else mixed. But Jin couldn't make out what the other expression was. Oh, how he wished he had mind reading powers like Jungkook.

"Eyyy. Namjoon my boy."

They looked past Namjoon and found a guy. "You good?"

Namjoon nodded, "I am fine Jackson. What are you doing here?"

Jackson walked near them, "My boyfriend, Mark, lives here. I came for a study session." He said with a wink. Namjoon rolled his eyes. "But why did you give the money you won in the rapping battle to Yoongi?"

Jin raised his eyebrows and waited for Namjoon's answer. Namjoon chuckled, "He actually paid for my round, so..."

Jackson nodded, "ah, right. You are short on money right now due to your asshole boss. You told me. Anyway, I'll be leaving. Bye."

Namjooon let out a breathy sigh and turned behind and found a very hurt Jin standing there. "Hyung I did-"

"So that's what you think about me, huh?" Jin scoffed, "See you in the office, secretary Kim."