7 [Rewritten]

Taehyung called Jimin because Jin had not come to meet him after three straight days. "Jimin-ah where is Jin? He has not come to meet me. Is he that mad at me?"

Jimin was currently training Namjoon on how to handle the company politics that is between the workers. He looked at Namjoon, "Umm Namjoon I'll be back in a few minutes." Namjoon nodded. Jimin went to the balcony of the floor, "Tae, what are you saying? He left the very next day to come and meet you. Is he not there yet?"

Taehyung was now scared. "No, he didn't come here. Jimin was he coming alone?"

Jimin regretted letting Jin go alone, "Yes, he ordered me to train the new assistant while he was gone. So he said he'll go alone. But wait how are you calling me? There is no service in the wizard guild."

Taehyung tensed at the question, "Actually, I came to the border of the human world to call you. I was very upset to know that Jin didn't come. But now I'm scared, Jimin. What if something happened to him?"

Jimin knew that Jin was the only family he had. "Don't worry Tae, I'll call him if he is in the human world he'll keep up my call, okay? You should go back. If Jin senses your presence here he'll ground you for more days. I'll take care of the situation here."

Taehyung agreed and went back to the wizard guild. Jimin called Jin but he didn't pick the call. So he looked at the sky and went inside sighing.

As Taehyung went back to the palace, he was pulled by Jungkook at a side and Jungkook started kissing Taehyung roughly. Taehyung just gave in and kissed back immediately. Jungkook pulled away for the air and smiled, "His Highness has come to meet you. He was asking for you so I told him that you were worried and you have gone to the border to call Jimin if you were alright. He is okay with it and waiting for you in your room. Run my prince." Taehyung was beyond happy. Not just because Jin came but because he knew that his brother wasn't mad at him. He just teleported himself to his room after pecking Jungkook's lips. Jungkook smiled and went to the safe room to practice his skills.

As soon as Taehyung reached his room he hugged Jin tightly and started crying. Jin hugged back and started stroking his fingers through younger's hair. "Shh... It's okay. Calm down. What happened?"

Taehyung calmed down and sniffled a few times, "Jimin said you left the human world to meet me three days ago, and you didn't come here so I was worried about you. You are the only family that I have left with. Please don't do this to me Jin."

Jin smiled and cupped his face, "I'm sorry Tae. I went to New York because they needed some proof that you are actually dead. Heechul needed some help with the magical stuff. I'm sorry. I'll also mind link Jimin and let him know that I'm fine." Taehyung nodded and wiped his tears and beamed the boxy smile. Jin completed his mind link with Jimin and looked at his cute little brother.

He chuckled, "Let's go for a run, yeah?"

Taehyung smiled more brightly if that was even possible because this was their thing. Going for a long run and talking about random shit. Taehyung got ready to run, "I'm gonna win this time."

Jin laughed, "You know I have the super speed right?"

Taehyung nodded, "But I have been practicing"

Jin smirked and started running followed by Taehyung. They would run to the beautiful lake on the other side of the guild where their father proposed to their mother. They loved to spend time there. Just the two. After their parents' death, they came here often to spend time. They made sure not to cry at the place because that place was very special and supposed to be a happy place. Jin sat on the bench looking at the wizards enjoying nature. He had strongly forbidden the magic in that place. Taehyung also enjoyed peace and nature.

Jin started the conversation, "So, are you and Jungkook in a relationship yet?"

"No, we are friends with benefits. We don't want anything serious yet." Taehyung answered looking at the tulips he had been admiring.

Jin hummed in response, "Have you asked him if he really doesn't want anything serious?"

Taehyung looked at Jin and smiled, "Yes, we had this talk yesterday. We promised that if one of us wants to be serious, we will tell each other. And we like a guy in our music class, he looks really attractive and when he dances Jungkook gets hard. Every time!"

They both laughed. "Enough about me, why did you appoint a new secretary? Is Jimin leaving the job?"

Jin shook his head, "It's a business deal. I am gonna train him and we will be almost partners when he is trained. And even if we don't do business together, he has great potential and his father is an asshole and won't acknowledge it."

Taehyung narrowed his eyes, "You like him don't you?"

Jin looked at him and rolled his eyes, "Nope!"

Taehyung smirked, "Yes, you like him."

Jin glared at him, "Yaah, I am your hyung, respect me."

Taehyung laughed, "You are my hyung in Korea Jin, we don't use honorifics here." He laughed again.

Jin smacked his hand lightly, "I am still your elder brother, brat!"

Taehyung winced at the pain but still laughed, "Okay hyung!"

Jin rolled his eyes again, "Let's go back." Taehyung nodded and they walked back home chatting about random things in their daily life.

When they reached the castle, Jungkook ran towards Taehyung and hugged him, pecking on his lips, "Where were you? I got so tensed because of you. I was gonna come searching for you. Please don't disappear like this." he hugged tighter.

Jin cleared his throat behind them, Jungkook sprung from the hug and was red due to embarrassment. Jin looked at Taehyung and linked their minds, 'Are you sure he doesn't want a serious relationship?'

Taehyung didn't react facially, 'He is just worried because he is my royal guard.'

This made sense. Jungkook looked at his feet, "I am so-sorry Your Highness, I didn't see you."

Jin chuckled, "It's okay. We went for a run. And it's okay in front of me but please don't let anyone know about your fwb thing." They both nodded and Jin walked past them.

Taehyung snuck his hands to Jungkook's waist and pulled him in a hug. "Oh, and yes", Jin turned back and saw them hugging. He internally facepalmed, 'Kids...' Taehyung broke the hug but didn't leave Jungkook's waist, "You can come back to the human world, everything is cleared. I'm going tonight at 12. If you want to come with me, meet me in the royal garden at midnight sharp." They both nodded and Jin left the two kids alone.