32 [Rewritten]

Namjoon was amazed by how different this part of the guild was from the others. It was in the forest, but there were beautiful waterfalls and many different species of animals and birds. There were caves and mountains that were higher than the previous one. The car stopped in front of one of the caves. Seokjin stepped out and waited for Namjoon to step out. As soon as Namjoon was out, he started walking. Namjoon noticed that one by one the guards were taking their place, leaving Seokjin alone as they went further in.

Seokjin stopped in front of an entrance and cleared his throat, "Can I come in?"

A voice rumbled in the cave, "Of course, your highness."

Seokjin went in and bowed to the sage sitting on a rock and sat on the floor with his legs bent under his thighs. Namjoon followed his action and sat just like him. Seokjin's head was low all along, "I have come here to seek blessings."

The man was way too old for Namjoon's sanity. He had wrinkles all over his face and body and a long beard that mixed with a moustache. His clothes were white and covered only the lower part of his body. His voice was so deep that it was almost like an ASMR video, "I know why you are here."

Seokjin looked up with huge doe eyes, "I hope you approve of the match."

Namjoon smiled fondly at Seokjin and thought, 'Anyone would say yes to those puppy eyes.'

Shut up Namjoon and look forward.

Namjoon got scared, "What the hell?" He looked forward to a pout.

The elder smiled at Seokjin, "I always knew your mate would be a human. But the lady before was not your destined mate."

Seokjin nodded, "I discovered that in a very terrifying way."

"I know you are still scared that your current partner would do the same."

Namjoon gasped and looked at Seokjin.

Seokjin looked at the floor, "I can not erase those images from my mind. Yes, I am scared, but I love him too much to let the fear overpower me."

The elder nodded, "Let me tell you one thing. Your current partner is your destined mate, your highness."

Seokjin smiled and looked at the elder. He sighed in relief, "Thank you so much for telling me this. I hope you give your blessings to us."

The elder chuckled and raised his hand. A mystic flower fell in between both of them and created a green circle around them. The elder closed his eyes and chanted something. As soon as he opened his eyes, Namjoon felt some water droplets fall on his face. Namjoon was confused and looked at Seokjin who was smiling widely. Seokjin bowed and thanked the elder. The elder nodded, "Oh, and one more thing. Always trust him. In any condition." He pointed at Namjoon.

Namjoon gasped, "He can see me?"

The elder laughed, "His highness' magic doesn't work in front of me."

Seokjin smiled at Namjoon's cuteness. Namjoon bowed, "I am sorry if I was disrespectful."

The elder shook his head, "You were not. And I don't strive for respect. His highness is just too generous that he put me in this high position."

Seokjin bowed and thanked the elder again before standing up, "We would leave first." The elder nodded, and Seokjin left the cave, followed by Namjoon.

Namjoon took a breath as soon as they were out of the cave, "That was awesome! I was so scared when he said he could see me. I hope I wasn't too rude. I don't want him to be angry at you."

Seokjin chuckled, "He won't be. Don't worry."

They were going to sit in the car but Seokjin stopped the driver, "I will drive myself, thank you."

The driver bowed and left them alone. Seokjin opened the passenger seat for Namjoon, confusing everyone there and drove off with only one bodyguard with him.

~

Namjoon looked at Seokjin and smiled, "Can I ask you something?"

Seokjin nodded, "Sure."

Namjoon hesitated but asked anyway, "What is a memorial?"

Seokjin hummed, "Well, a memorial is like what a graveyard is for humans. But the difference is that in a memorial, we can actually talk to the soul of the dead till they are reincarnated. Jingoo's parents died last year, so he can still talk to their souls."

Namjoon nodded and looked forward, "Where are we going?"

Seokjin smiled sweetly, "To get you and me some appropriate clothes for the claiming."

Namjoon looked at Seokjin with wide eyes, "That means I have to be seen by the designer, right?"

Seokjin chuckled, "Don't worry. She is my best friend. You will meet her and she will give you her best collection of clothes. So don't worry."

Namjoon nodded but was nervous and Seokjin could see it. Namjoon sighed, "I am just worried that the people here won't accept me. I am just a normal human and you guys are wizards." Seokjin sighed and took his hand and kissed his knuckles, "You are not a normal human, Joonie. You make me, king of these people, weak in the knees. You are Kim Namjoon. You are my boyfriend." This did make Namjoon a bit relieved and he smiled shyly.