meeting of the masters.

Hello boys and girls here is the next chapter of my power rangers jungle fury story which I hope you are all enjoying even though y/n isn't a ranger yet. Now for my question of the day and that is what do you think Master Saws animal spirit is? For me I do know what it is so I don't want to spoil it so I will give you guys a hint, his animal spirit is the same animal as a zord that has appeared before jungle fury. Now with that all said and done let's get on with the story.

Y/n POV

I walked to master Saw's house holding two pizza boxes in my hands since he said his family would be here when we are having our talk so he also ordered something to eat. While walking to his house the people on the street were talking about how cool the power rangers are since they beat the monsters of Dai Shi, through only really two of note have been defeated, so far the new students have been doing well on the job, both payed and unpaid. Eventually I reached the large house and knocked on the door using my foot waiting for someone to open up the door. Then when the door opened up master Saw Daughter, Alayne, a lovely lady with one son and a daughter. She was a woman in her mid to late thirty's with brown hair that reached half way down her back.

Alayne:"y/n. Come in."

She sounded so cheerful when seeing me and welcomed me in as if I was one of there own family, I walked in and to the kitchen to drop off the pizza. In the living room I could hear that both her children were playing with someone, either there dad or master Saw, once I reached the kitchen I placed the pizza down onto the work top.

Alayne:"so how much dose this come to?"

I looked to Alayne seeing her reach into her purse, I held up my hand to signal her to stop.

Y/n:"put that away, I won't be taking any money off of you."

Alayne:"don't be daft, you and your friend lunick do so much for us that this is the least you can do."

I shook my head side to side.

Y/n:"well if you want to do something for me then you can put that money back into your pocket because I'm not taking it."

Then from the living room came her two kids, Ray and Annabelle.

Ray, Annabelle:"uncle y/n!"

Both of them ran to me and I bent down and let the kids hug me, at some point they had started to call me and lunick uncle, I didn't mind too much.

Y/n:"hey you two, I just dropped off some pizza."

I then hugged the kids back as both Master saw and Sid, Alayne husband, a tall large man with a beard and Hort brown hair with a big belly, walk into the kitchen.

Saw:"hello y/n."

I let go of the kids and stood up straight and looked at master saw seeing he was as fit as he always is with his short white hair that has grown back on his head and a muscular body still treated like a temple.

Y/n:"hello, I brought the pizza you asked for."

Saw:"thank you y/n, could we go out the back for a bit?"

I nodded and both of us began to walk outside while the family were opening up the pizza box, when the two of us were in the back garden he looked at me.

Saw:"I saw the news y/n, Dai Shi is back and why are you not out there on the front lines with them?"

I couldn't answer since my excuse is not a good one but it is still better than nothing.

Y/n:"I was worried, if they kill me that you know who will be coming out, and I dont know if he will be getting sealed back in."

Saw nodded and leaned on the wall of the house.