boosting a jaguar confidence

Hello boys and girls here is the next chapter of my power rangers jungle fury story which I hope you are all enjoying as much as I am writing it. Now for my question of the day and that is which of the five fingers of poison I your guys favourite? Personally I actually like Rantipede, since his design is the most unique since he kind of reminds me of oogie boogie since he is kind of filled with bugs. Anyway let's get one with the story and remember y/n becoming a ranger will be a slow burn.

Y/n POV

I walked up the stairs wondering what was keeping the three students so long to get down here since at the rate they are actually here they may not make that much at the end of the month. Once I reached the top floor I saw both lily and Casey were lying on the ground while Theo was standing above them.

Y/n:"what happened here?"

I had and idea of what was going on but it might be something different.

Casey:"some practice."

I nodded.

Y/n:"well stop playing and get to work, pay is due in three days and with the amount of woke you guys actually do it's going to be less than a pizza."

I then walked off back down to the kitchen to help RJ and Fran out, it wasn't that full but it's only the start of lunch so we should be filling up soon. When I was back down in the kitchen RJ was the one doing the work here while Fran was working on tables.

Y/n:"okay RJ I'm back, you go to the front desk, the rest will be down soon."

RJ nodded.

RJ:"thanks, their are two thriller gorilla pizzas in the oven, they went in about a minute ago."

I nodded as RJ walked out after making his hand movements like he usually dose. I went to the order list to see what has yet to be done, all that needed to be done was one pepperoni pizza, when the three students came down I looked up to them.

Y/n:"okay, two of you help me in here and one of you go out and help RJ and Fran."

The two to help me were Theo and lily while Casey went out to the front to help out RJ, the three of us then made pizzas.

Y/n:"okay, so just to remind you all a friend of mine will be coming here in the next few days so be good to him, I don't want him thinking you are all just a bunch of ungrateful kids who are the power rangers."

The two of them were shocked by the new that someone they didn't know knew there identify.

Lily:"did you tell them!?"

I nodded my head up and down since I was the one who told.

Y/n:"yes, when he sees people using the morpher's he made I would say he has a right to know."

Lily:"so, was this man the same person that was in the picture that you showed me?"

I smiled and nodded.

Y/n:"yes, his name is Lunick, so if you see him can you give the other two a heads up."

Then more orders came into

Theo:"well you don't need to worry about me, I'm always at the top of my game."

Y/n:"carefully, if you keep thinking like that then you will have a hard fall."

Theo then spread sauce on one of the pizzas.

Theo:"I won't fall, I've been training to hard so that I'll be ready to deal with the next minion dai Shi."

I nodded though with that group that attacked them a few days before probably haven't been sitting on there back sides during this moment of piece. As me continued to make pizzas for many more minutes I spread some of the flower across the board I was using to make the pizza dough Theo went out spinning two pizzas on poles like a performer.