fight for a master

Hello boys and girls I hope that all of you are having a good day today, as for me I am having a good one but that's not why you are here so I hope that you are all enjoying this story as much as I am writing it for you guys and girls. Now for my question of the day and that is how do you think both Ray and Annabella, think about y/n? I'll let you guys guess but now let's get to why you guys came here to read, now let's get on with the story.

Y/n POV

I walked over to the seats where master Saw and the rest of his family were, holding a tray of drinks in my hand, while Lunick, was behind me holding a tray of food in his hand. When I reached them I sat down on my spot.

Y/n:"okay, so who wanted the medium coffee?"

Master Saw, raised his hand so I handed it over to him, the next was a medium diet coke, which I knew was for Sid, so I reached over and handed it to him.

Sid:"thanks, y/n."

Then there was slush puppy which I knew was for Ray.

Y/n:"here you go Ray."

I handed it to Ray, who was next to me, I saw that he had a hot dog passed to him from Lunick to.

Lunick:"pass that over to master Saw."

I nodded grabbing the plate of fries and handed them over to him.

Y/n:"okay, now here you go Lunick."

I handed him a bottle of water which he traded for my two hotdog's. Then I picked up the tea and gave it over to Alayne. Soon all of the food and drinks were handed out and I took a sip of my drink, the diet coke tasted good as I placed it back down onto the tray in my lap. Annabella, match would be happening latter so right now it was just some other girl's that we did not know. I reached down and took a bite of one of my hotdogs and saw that a girl with brown hair get another girl in a headlock, after a few failed attempts to get out of the headlock the girl tapped onto the brown haired girl arm forfeiting. When the match was declared to be the brown haired girls victory she let go of the other girl.

Y/n:"she's good."

I continued to look on as the girl walked off to the infirmary area since they did hit eachother, there was always one in these types of tournaments. The next few rounds were good with the girls having some serious talent, there were twenty people who were participating in this finals and eight out of the first ten were done and now Annabella, had her turn and I worried about what was about to happen since if she fails again then it will be due to my bad training. Both girls stood at there lines that had to stay behind before the fight began, then after the ref said that the fight could begin both of them circled eachother sizing the other girl up for there weaknesses.

Lunick:"I think they added a bit to much salt to my fried chicken."

I turned to looked at Lunick, seeing that he was looking over a piece of his fired chicken that had a piece bitten out it.

Y/n:"fight first, chicken later."

Both of us looked back at the fight and just in time to as the fighting had just begun, both of them to kept there eyes on eachother not taking them off the other. The first to make a move was the other girl who tried to punch at Annabella, but she blocked each of the hit doing like I taught her waiting for her time to strike. The other girl stopped trying to hit Annabella and then went to trying to kick at her side and she brought her foot towards Annabella, hip Annabella, grabbed ahold of the leg and kicked the other girl right in her stomach. When she kicked she let go of the leg letting other other girl fall to the ground, I place what I was holding on the tray and clapped with the rest of the crowd at the hit. The girl who was on the ground did not get up in the time frame so was counted out but I did feel bad for her since a second later she managed to get up. Annabella, then walked off the arena and I was going to check on her but she would be in a girls changing room, would look quite dodgy especially if there are other girls there. I then picked up the hotdog that I was still eating and toon another bite of it, a small bit of the ketchup dropped off the edge of it onto the trey.