A lot to learn

Hello boys and girls I hope that all of you are having a good time and are enjoying the story as much as I am writing it for you guys and girls. Now for my question of the day and that is do you wish the statue warriors that appeared in the two parter here had a bit more to do or were you all okay with how they were used. Personally I was expecting a lot more from them, maybe a few more to appear and the other three masters to help fight and defeat them showing the difference between the rangers and a master, I know other types of theses monster appear later but they just felt the same with different colouring. But that is just me and now with that all said and done let's get on with the story shall we.

Y/n POV

Placing the plate with the pizza down in the middle of the table I told the customers to enjoy as I walked back into the kitchen to continue making more Pizzas, with Fran, it was only the two of us since RJ wanted the rangers to train in there stances meaning that there was not much help in here so we had to work in here on our own.

Fran:"hey, y/n what is up stairs anyway, I have curious for a while?"

Y/n:"it's nothing really Fran, it's a storage area as well as a place me, my brother, Casey, Theo, and Lily, sleep."

Fran:"oh, but why do they always seem to be going up there, and on top of that they disappear at random without a word on where they are going, and they are quite secretive."

Beginning to get worried that all of the mystery novels that Fran reads were beginning to make her quite the detective.

Y/n:"well, they say it's personal and I don't want to push it if it is to do with there family's, but who know they might just be the power rangers."

I smirked at her hoping this confession in a joke way would make her lower her suspicions, then Fran began to laugh while I confined my work on the Pizzas.

Fran:"yeah, your right, I'm probably just think to much into this."

I nodded and the two of us then contained to make pizzas for the customers while Fran, went back to the front of house to check up on the customers while I stayed back here to make the pizzas and other food that the customers order but from up top I could hear the rangers moving around and it sounded like they were heading out to fight other monster of Dai shi. Then from upstairs RJ, walked down to see me.

RJ:"y/n, I want you to see something."

I nodded and opened the door and saw Fran, walking back to the room.

Y/n:"hey Fran, could you keep an eye on the pizzas in the oven, just need to go upstairs for a few minutes."

She nodded and then I began to make my way upstairs where my brother was upstairs sitting back down onto his couch looking at the TV screens, when I looked at the TV screen there I saw Jared who looked like he had gotten much stronger than when my brother beat him on the beach, by his side there seemed to be what appeared to be terracotta warriors which looked like they were mirrors of each other with one of them being black with white outlines in its armour while the other was white with black outlines in its armour. The black one had a spike sticking up from his left shoulder while the white one had a spike coming out of his right shoulder, on both of there chests was a ying and yang symbol. As for there weapons the black one held a bidet while the white one held a spear.

 As for there weapons the black one held a bidet while the white one held a spear