Chapter 15

Hinata's POV

I walked off the stage and headed towards my office. I excused the guards and walked in quietly. He was still sleeping and I changed into my comfy clothes. I gently got into the bed and moved his hands to be around my waist. He kinda woke up.

"Huh?.. Oh.. Hey.."

"Shh, go back to sleep." I had locked the door and everything was dark in my office. Only the L.E.D lights were on, and they were on red. I knew he liked the color red, it was his favorite. It was also kinda romantic. We both fell asleep. He woke up before I did and he moved his hands which woke me up.

"Oh hey baby-" he accidently slip.

I didn't really care.

"Hey.. You still tired?"

"Kinda but I got enough sleep."

"Alright then. Open blinds, turn off led's."

And the blinds opened and the lights turned off.

"That is cool."

"What do you wanna do Kags? We can go eat, explore, go to the weapons room.. Don't matter to me." I check the time and it was 4.

"We got 3 hours to do whatever."

"Well I am hungry and I wanna explore so let's eat then explore."

"What do you want?"

"I am in the mood for meat buns."

I press a button on the phone.

"Hey can you guys bring.. How many you want?"

"I want 3 please, oh and some strawberry milk."

"Can I please get 5 meat buns, a carton of strawberry milk, and then some sushi and water please?"

"Yes sir! We are working on it now. Give us 8 minutes please."

"Please try to hurry, we are hungry. Make sure to do your best please though."

"Only the best for you."

And then I unpress the button.

"It should be done within 7 minutes. They are going to bring it up through the shaft right over there. When you hear the bell run over there and open it and quickly take it. They give you a minute to get it. Then shut it and then eat but be careful it is going to be very hot. I am going to turn on the tv so come over here. And I don't mind that you called me baby. I also wanna know what we are so what are we Kags?"

"I don't really know Hinata.."

"Shoyo. Call me Shoyo please."

"Okay, Shoyo. What do you want us to be?"

"I want us to be lovers. Now what do you want us to be?"

"I want us to be lovers too.. But it will be so complicated.."

"Who cares? Then we're lovers. A verbal contract for now, until we make it really offical."

"SHOYO!"

"KAGEYAMA!"

We both started laughing. Then we heard the little bell, and he quickly got up and ran over to the shaft and opened it. There was our food. He set it down at the table, and prayed then launched at the food. I walked over there and sat down then grabbed a meat bun then I put it on my plate and started eating.

We finished and then we rang the little bell and it came up to our level and we placed the dishes there. We wrote a thank you note and closed it.

"Alright, time to explore." I say. And we walk over to the door, and I unlock it.

"Wait, I need my weapons. It's policy if you are a officialized citizen. I am one so I need it, and I am the mayor so it is extra important."

"Oh, that is weird. I don't exactly understand but okay."

I grabbed my gun, daggers, key card and radio. I put my gun into my holder on my back and my daggers into my pockets.

"Ready. Now let's go."

"Alright." He opens the door and we walk out. The guards at the door guarding it.

"Hey guys, so here's the plan. We plan to explore so you guys follow at a decent distance. If there are 2 corners and you guys aren't past the first, we will look and point which direction so you can continue. Okay?"

"Okay." The woman says.

And then we get our head start and start walking. I have my key card ready to open anything and fight anything. My radio quiet but just loud enough for me to hear anything.

"Boss, where are you?" I could recognize the voice and it was Kuroo.

"Exploring with Kags. Why?"

"You two official or what?"

"Get to the point, this isn't made for gossiping."

"Well there is a problem at the entrance. An un wanted visitor is here. We have the walls up and completely guarded just keep your guard up and can you come to the entrance when you got time?"

"I am busy right now, and to answer your question, yes, yes we are."

"Ha, I knew i-"

BOOM

"OH MY GOD- GET DOWN HE-- H-L-!"

Cliffhanger because I am tired so I am going to bed and you just got 3 new chapters so yuh.