Chapter 11

Hinata's Pov

A few hours later~

"Oh my god, Hinata! Are you okay?!" "What did that bastard do to you?!" Everyone was surrounding me with questions, except Kageyama. He was looking at my wrists, and saw red marks. He walked up to me, and grabbed my arms.

"Hinata, what the fuck is this? What happened. I need answers and fast." I stood there. Not saying anything. I was hurting all over my body. Tears were threatening me, almost about to let down a whole dam. I snatched my arm back, and made a sign to go away to everyone besides Kags. I only wanted Kags, and for a lot of reasons. Everyone walked out of the bar.

"... I.. Can I just sit down for a bit?.." I tried walking over to the stools, but my legs failed me. I fell, when Kageyama was watching too. "Are you alright boke? What the hell happened?" "... N-Nothing.." "Well something happened." He helped me up, and I stood by him, looking into his beautiful eyes. His dark, dark blue eyes I could get lost in. He looked into mine, and as soon as he did, I started crying. I hugged him. "... Promise me.. You're never leaving me.." "H-Huh?! Wh-Why?!" "... I can't loose you! So promise me!" He put his hand on my head. My head was buried in his chest, soaking his shirt. "I can't.. Not until you tell me everything.. Why were you holding a gun, and who was that guy? What happened between you two, what happened today.. I want answers, boke." "... Fine.."

Next chapter is everything that is going to be explained. Bai!~