Chapter 3

Hinata's POV

When we finished, we heard the sirens. "Hacker, get us the fastest route, and now!" I said while running out, everyone following. "Okay, take the back alleyway around the corner, that will lead us to a bathroom and we can change there, then we take the high way to the school, there is a bus stop there!" "Great, thanks!" We pick up the pace, and we finally got to the bathrooms.

We heard the door open. We kept changing. "Uh, is anyone in here?" "Yea/yes." We all answered. We kept changing, and I was first one done. It was a police officer. I had my phone in my pocket. I texted them all.

'Hey, keep weapons in there. Put on somewhere in there. We can grab them later.'

"Uh, hello sir? Do you need something?" "Oh, yes. I was wondering if you heard any thing, like gun shots?" "No sir, I was hanging out in the park with my friends. They all are in here, so yea."

I was still on my phone, and I deleted the group chat. Not wanting them to go through my phone. I texted Yachi.

'Delete convo. Now. Police right here.'

'Oh god. Okay.'

One by one each one was disappearing. I was also going through my phone. "How about we step outside." He said. "Mkay." On the way out, I hit the door 2 times. Making noises for them to come out. They understood, and they all came out.

He was asking me if I saw anything. "No sir. Why?" "Because there has been a murder." "Oh my god, where?!" "Oh, uh the southwest parking lot." "You see, I am not from here. I am from the country in Japan, and I am just a high schooler.. So where exactly?" I opened a app, and started recording the conversation.

"Oh, yes. If you want, I can drive you there." "That would be very useful sir! I could possibly help and give possible suspects then." We walked to his car. He opened the door, and I got in. "Whoa, this is so cool! Is that a real radio?!" I was pretending to freak out, faking it not being my first time. This would be my 2nd time. One when I was in 6th grade, I got into a fight. I was taken to the station, then in middle school, 9th grade, I got suspended for threatening a student who was being homophobic, racist, and also a feminist. He deserved it. That's actually the first time I killed someone.

"What's your name?" "Hinata Shoyo. I haven't really seen this model.. Is this a new cop car?" "Yea, it is. Why?.." "I may have gotten into 2 fights. But you can't blame me. The first one, he was trying to steal my girlfriend. Then the second one he was being homophobic, racist, and a feminist. You can't blame me!" "True. But still doesn't mean violence is the answer." "I know.. Just that my dad was not so nice to my family, so I get it from him and his line of family. A lot of them had anger issues, and went to jail at least once.." "Now that I can understand. But try not to turn out like him, okay? You seem like a nice kid. How old are you?" "16. I am a freshmen at Karasono High School, and I also play volleyball for them!" "Huh. Nice kid. Are you any good?" "Yea! Have you ever heard of Kageyama Tobio?! Well, he has these crazy accurate spikes! I always hit them at an abnormal human speed! Like, whoosh! And, zoom! I usually always have my spikes work, and heres the crazy thing! I do it with my eyes shut!"

"Whoa. That's cool." "I know right! I hope that we go to finials!" "You might actually kid. Your team seems like a really good one. I will be rooting for you guys then." I pulled out my phone. I texted Kenma.

'Hey, still in the cop car. Just waiting for traffic. Also meet me by the parking garage, with everyone.'

'Okay Hinata. See you later then. Bye.'

Then we were at the garage. "Okay, I am assuming you texted your friends to meet you here?" "Yea! Why?" "We need to question you all." "Okay." I was hoping that they know what we always said if this happened. We were walking around, and we played some volleyball, and went to the park. Thank god Kenma can hack every camera there is. Otherwise we would be screwed.

I was questioned for a few more minutes by other police officers. Like my name, age and height. Did I see anyone, where was I, and stuff like that. My friends showed up. "Hey guys! How is it going. The police is just going to ask us some questions. Ok?" "Yea. Alright, I am cool with that." Atsumu said. "Okay! I guess we should just wait here. Hmm."

They talked to them. I was hoping that they all knew what to say.