Chapter 2

Hinata's POV

We won a match and they did too. Kuroo Kenma and me had a chat. "Hey guys! You busy later? Cause I wanna hang out." "Oh, I think were free Hinata. What do you wanna do?" "Walk around town, and stuff like that." They looked down at my hands, and I held up a 4. We have codes.

1 - One person alone, who committed a crime.

2 - 2-3 people.who are working together

3 - 4-6 people in a group

4 -  7-12 people in a group

5 - a whole gang

They nodded their heads. "Okay. How long do you think Kenma?" "Depending, where?" "TK. T area." "Oof. Then possibly 4 hours." "Come on. That sucks." Kuroo whispered under his breath. "Sush. Anyways, wanna get more friends?" Yachi walked up behind me. "Can I come?" "What? No Yachi. Sorry, no girls allowed." "Come on." She said. "No, I need you to understand that. Please." "Fine.." "Great! Then we can hang out later, come over to my house, okay?" "Mhm. Okay. Bye Hinata."

I wave to her, and she walks away. "How long is she going to keep annoying you. We can-" "No Kuroo and Kenma. I think it would be very nice to keep her our friend.. Okay?" "Yea." "Okay." Kenma pulled out his game boy, and started to 'play games'. But he is actually hacking into the security cameras, it takes a while because its hard to do it on a game boy when it isn't even made for hacking.

After a few minutes, we ended the matches and headed out. I waited for Kuroo and Kenma to change. I wanted to just put on a hoodie and change my shoes. I was hoping if I could ride back woth them. "Hey, can you ask your coach if ai could ride back with you guys? It would be a whole lot faster. Plus I need a ride." "Alright Hinata. Come on." Kuroo and Kenma walk to the bus. They ask the coach, and he said yes. So I hopped on, and sat next to them.

Kenma still trying to get into the security cameras. "Yes! I passed the level." "Can I see Kenma? I wanna know what level, and I wanna play." "Here." He hands it to me. I got to look at the cameras, seeing who and what we were dealing with. "Hey, what are you doing here Hinata?" I heard Lev ask me. "Oh, me Kenma amd Kuroo are hanging out with other friends." "Can I come?" "Sorry Lev, but we kinda just planned it to be us, and we have dinner reservations..." I felt bad, or looked like it.

"Oh, no, don't be sad, I will be fine! Maybe next time?" "Okay! That will work, right guys?" "Yea. I guess." "Sure, just don't get in my way." "Kenma, be nice." Kuroo said to him. He nudged him a little. He turned to him looking very serious. "Don't touch me. I am trying to focus idiot. If you mess me up it would be your fault." "Alright alright." "What are you guys going to do exactly?" "Go shopping, and stuff like that. When we get hungry, were going to go eat. Right guys?" They nod. Kuroo was leaning over Kenma's shoulder, watching him.

When we got to Tokyo, we took off. I had my bag with me, and we changed by a near by restroom. Kenma hacked the cameras, and we got the others. "Okay, so the twins are here, hacker, K.T is here, night bird and A.K, crusher, grenade launcher and then me. Let's go take the bitches down." I say while grabbing my gun, that had the words 'boss of  blood reapers' on the Gas Tube.

(What the gun looks like and then a diagram of a gun.)

)