Chapter 12

Hinata's POV

What happened before~

"All I want is you Hinata~. I will leave your friends alone then~." "W-Wait, really?" "Yes Shoyo. Just come with me, and be my toy for a little bit~. I really missed you!" ".... If I do, will you leave us alone?" "Of course! I missed you so much, I won't break this promise. Just come with me for a little while, and we can have so much fun~." ".... Alright. Put your guns down men. Stay here, and don't follow me, or you will be killed. This is an order." "But-" "NO! STAY HERE. I MEAN IT." "Alright boss.. We will stay here." Kuroo said. "Good."

And so, I went with him. I went to his place, and... Just read it..

"Oh Hinata~. I missed you~. Now come to me~." "Oh shut it. I'm not some sex toy anymore. So tell me what you want." "Your so cocky, you know? You seem so innocent, but your not. I want you. So come here, Hinata~." "No. I won't. Tell me what you want!" "I want you back. I want you back in the business I want to see you, I wanna see you become the monster you truly are!" "No! I have what I want damn it!" He grabbed my chin. "You will do as I say!" He slapped me. Then pushed me down to the bed, and tied my up. I tried my hardest... It hurt.. A lot... He's a sadist. And I hate him for it.

When he was done, he got dressed. Left me there with a knife at the end of the night stand. Of course, when he left, I used my feet to grab the knife and cut the ziplock. Then I got my clothes on, and grabbed the bedsheets and threw them out the window. I used everything I could to get the rope all the way down. But I was a little short. About a story short. So, I had to jump onto a pile of garbage, which had wood on it. Then I limped all the way to the base again, which was a good 10 miles while bleeding and hurting all over with bruises and cuts all over.

Even though he always did this.

Then I was back. Then I was back at the base.

The King Has Arrived जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें