Chapter 13

Hinata's POV

And so, I did tell him everything about him. Leaving out specific parts. "But Hinata.. Why do you and the rest have guns?.. Arent they illegal?" ".... We need them, Kageyama. People are after us, and we have to go after them because we want to be safe.. I want to keep us safe, okay?" "Hinata.. Have you killed before?"

I went silent. There wasn't a way for me to say it to his face. I couldn't let him know what I was. I just filled with guilt turning away my gaze from his.

"There's no way.. You were just so innocent.. You were my boke-"

"Your?" Kenma asks. "I have watched enough of this. Hinata, I like you. A lot. You know that.  But you keep on taking that fact and shoving it to the side for KAGEYAMA. A GUY WHO CAN'T DO ANYTHING BESIDES VOLLEYBALL! WHEN I AM SMART, STRONG, AND CAN PROTECT AND HELP YOU-"

"SHUT UP KENMA! I KNOW! TRUST ME, I KNOW! BUT YOUR FEELINGS ARE BEST FRIEND FEELINGS! YOU DO NOT LIKE ME, YOU THINK OF ME AS A BEST. FRIEND. I CAN TELL YOU LIKE SOMEONE ELSE BUT YOU DENY THOSE FACTS BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANNA ADMIT THE FACT YOU LIKE HIM! YOU DON'T WANNA LOOSE YOUR FRIENDSHIP WITH HIM, AND YOU KNEW IF YOU TOLD ME THAT I WOULD STAY AROUND BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE RISKS FOR YOUR LIFE!"

"OH REALLY?! WHO DO I LIKE THEN?!"

"Kuroo. I can tell. Everytime you look at me, you barely can blush. When you look at him, you avoid his eye contact. You avoid it because you don't want him to see it. You hide away from him because you're hiding your feelings. Sure, he's your best friend but you also want more than that and you are realizing now that you do. You have been chasing after the wrong person, Kenma. Because I liked you two for a while, but I had to move on because you liked him. I moved on and found him."

Everything was silent.

"Akira, get me some strong whiskey. Then get me the Hydrogen Peroxide and bandages and bandaids, please. I'm paying you extra today. Now everyone go away. I need silence. Kageyama I see you trying to slip away and you aren't going anywhere. Kenma and Kuroo figure your situation quickly otherwise I will be forcing a contract on you two. Kuroo just go for it. Along with you Akasshi and Iwazumi. I'm done with this, good night."

Then everyone goes out the door and I am left with myself and Kageyama. Akira left with them after giving me a bottle of whiskey and the peroxide with bandages.

"So.. Why am I staying with you?"

"I can't be alone right now, just grab the remote that is behind the counter and give it to me." I take off my shirt because I was sweating and it was stained with blood.

I started to pour the peroxide onto my wounds. Kageyama handed me the remote, and I turned on the TV. I needed some background noise. I then finished cleaning my wounds and bandaged them.

"Alright done. Now what questions you got?" I said grabbing the whiskey.

"Well.. What the fuck just happened?"

"I told Kenma off because he thought he liked me more than a friend but he liked Kuroo and Kuroo likes him. Next." I said heading into the back him following me.

"Well what all happened to you, youre all bruised."

"He is a sadist and a rapist. He also was my babysitter and happened to rape me as a kid and beat me. Next." I laid down on the bed that was back there and he sat in the chair.

"I don't really have anything else.."

"Yes you do, just say it. I'm halfway to passing out just ask."

"Do you like me?"

"Duh. I thought it was obvious. I have basically been dropping hints all the time. You are too dumb aren't you?"

"Hey!"

"What? I'm not wrong. But anyways.. I'm almost passed out. You can go home and think about everything, stay here, or stay here and acknowledge that you also like me and come into this bed and snuggle me and then we both freak out in the morning because we fell asleep."

He didn't say anything else, and just got in between me and the wall. He put his arm around my side and pulled me close to him. I fell asleep right after all happy inside but still hurting. He fell asleep before I did. We both just slept together without doing anything. It wasn't special to anyone else, but it was to me.

I AM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YALL I HAVE HAD WRITERS BLOCK SO BAD I AM GOING TO PROBABLY WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER RIGHT NOW AND THEN POST IT TOO JUST KEEP YOUR NOTIFS ON AND BE AWARE BC IT MIGHT TAKE A WHILE IM SO SORRY