chapter 3

Angel looked at her. "Are you okay Toga?" She would node blushing more and would keep looking away. Angel smiled and turned into a dragon. "Come on my back princess! I will fly you to the castle!" She would do so and would hold onto her tightly "y-you need to promise me to come visit." Angel smiled and started flying. "If the King is okay with it I could be the dragon from the Kingdom!" "Good point... how about I visit you?!" She would look down and freak out holding onto Angle tightly. Angel chuckled. "I trought about asking if I could live with the Princess!" "Live?! Hmmm. . . We can find out if you would like!?" She would blush a little. Angel smiled and landed in front of the castle so that everyone could see her. Everyone would look in horror as Toga climbed off and grabed Angel's hand running to the castle a little excited. Angel turned into human form and followed toga.

Once toga reached the castle she would let out a deep breath and would fix herself up and would walk in calmly. Angel followed Toga nervously. "Is that a good Idea Sweety?" "I am sure". Angel nodded and held onto her tightly. Toga would walk in as the king was at a meeting "we need as many guards as we can get to wind this man or he would-" before the King could finish speaking Toga cleared her throat. Angel started growling. She were scared because of all the people here. Toga never let go of Angel's hand and would speak "father I wish to take this woman in" she would say blushing. Angel blushed and cuddled into Toga scared. "M-My Name is Angel Kaminari and I would love to help with devending the kingdom. I'm pretty strong and I can kill over 1000 people in 5 seconds!" "Your the dragon creature that keeps flying around my kingdom" the king would say "please father. She will stay in my room for the time being and you won't even know she is here" Toga would beg.