chapter 7

Toga would suck up all her cum and would come back up kissing her "don't you taste good?" Angel turned red and kissed back. "I t-tasted g-good M-Mommy~" She would smile and would wash the front of Angel. Angel washed her hair and smiled at the praise. After she had finished cleaning Angel's front she would work on her arms and chest. Angel turned a dark red and looked away. She would smile "something wrong?" Angel shook her head. "N-Not at all..." "You seem very flustered" she would say with a giggle."Don't tell me your horny again" she would giggle and squish her brests together. Angel moaned loudly and came again. "S-Sowwy Mommy... I j-just couldn't hold it...." She would giggle "damn your such a horny girl" Angel hid her face and whined. "I'm not horny anymoreeeee" She would smirk "really... so if I did this" she would slide her hands down Angel's neck and would lead down to her chest. Angel moaned. "M-Mommy stawpppp!!! Okay I'm a horny slut for you...." She would giggle and smile "Okay okay" Angel sniffled and her whole body shook. She would stop and would look at her "seems like you made a mess darling" she would smile. Angel nodded and looked away shily. "Want me to get out so you can clean yourself better?" She would say smiling and would cup Angel's face. Angel shook her head. "Me clean already Mommy!" She would giggle and point down at her entrance "are you sure? Or have I cleaned you up already?" Angel blushed. "Y-You cleaned up already...." She would smile "I forgot" she would get out of the shower and would dry herself off. Angel went out to and dryed herself off. After toga dried herself off she would get dressed and would get out.