chapter 4

Angel nodded and bowed down. "Please let me stay King and I will help in every fight between this kingdom and another kingdom..." The king would look at her and would look at Toga "if you stay here you have to protect my daughter with your life" he would say. Angel nodded quickly. "I will protect her no matter what and if you allow it, I would love to be more then a friend for your daughter..." Toga would blush a deep red and would hide her face "I will make you a deal. 3 weeks is I you need to make me like you" her father would say "then and only then will I let you be more then a friend to my daughter "Angel smiled and bowed again. "Thank you Sir! I will try my best!" She smiled and grabbed Toga's hand, dragging her into her room. She would blush a deep red and would follow her. Angel went into the room and streched herself. "Would it be a problem for you to date a dragon that is a bottom?" She would blush at the unexpected question "n-no! I... I didn't think you liked me like that"Angel chuckled and sat down on Toga's bed. "Could I take a shower?" "Sure, just down the hall 3rd door on your left. I will bring you some cloths" Angel nodded and smiled, walking away to the shower. She would grab some cloths and make 2 different once and walk to the shower knocking on it after a few minutes "Hey I didn't know what you like to wear so I got a dress and a suit." Angel smiled. "Alright! You can come in!" She would do so covering and would hold them up looking at the two of the clothes. Angel stand in the shower all naked. "Wanna shower with me?"