chapter 6

Angel moaned softly and spreaded her legs. "Hah~ y-yes Mommy!~" She would cover her mouth and would start to rub her entrance softly teasing her a little. Angel moaned against Toga's hand. She really liked the pleasure. She would lick her ear slightly and would whisper things in her ear entering two fingers into her "you like it when I make you feel good?" Angel moaned softly as her whole entrace got extrem wet. "Ooh your so wet down there, I bet you like it when I make you feel good. Moan more for me" she would kiss and suck on her neck. Angel gasped. "Aahh~ M-Mommy y-you m-make m-me c-cum!~" "Ah ah ah" she would deny and would stop smiling "Your not aloud to untill I say you can." Angel moaned and drooled. "O-Oh fuck!~" She would gently masage Angel's brests and would smile. Angel gasped and and put her hands on the wall. Toga would giggle and would whisper in Angel's ear "I can tell you want to cum so badly" Angel nodded quickly and drooled. "M-Mommy please let me...." "Mmm not yet. I want to tast it before you do" she would smirk and would kiss her neck. Angel bit her lip. "Mmmm~" She would spin Angel and would crouch down and would lick her entrance. Angel gasped and threw her head back. "M-Mommy!!~~" She would lick her clit and would enter her tongue into her and would move at a fast pace" Angel moaned loudly and tried not to cum. She got wetter and wetter between her legs. She got needier and needier. She just turned into a mess for Toga. Toga smiles and would look at her "cum for me" she would say before going back to licking her clit. Angel didn't think twice and came with a loud, shaky moan.